Best of the West STITCHES Show: 7 Knit Tops, Free Shawl Patterns and More, Vol. 3
Loom Knit Hats and Scarves
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Loom Knit Hats and Scarves
Gifted by Leisure Arts
Reviewed by Robin E. Agar-Celli for AllFreeKnitting.com
Ruffles, cables, button details and more! You won't believe that these projects are knit using a loom. Patterns inside Loom Knit Hats & Scarves by Kathy Norris range from easy to intermediate, ensuring there is something for everyone. Stylish hats, scarves and cowls are included in this convenient book that has links to bonus technique videos to ensure that the patterns can be completed easily and successfully every time.
Small enough to take along with you and packed with projects that use only one or two skeins of yarn, this book will have you creating fashionable designs in no time. General loom knit instructions are also included.
Photos and clear written instructions detail step by step how to complete a very popular ruffle scarf using novelty mesh yarn. An eye catching ruffled cowl is another design that can be completed easily. Bonus videos on how to work with mesh yarn can be viewed for extra assistance.
A cabled hat and scarf set allow an intermediate loom knitter to create a sophisticated duo. The instructions and accompanying videos will help beginner loom knitters to expand their repertoire to include cable knitting also.
An easy hat and cowl set allows for adorable button detailing that gives the knitter a chance to experiment with embellishments. Directions are included for both teen and adult sizes, making this a great gift pattern.
Several other patterns round out this book nicely. Learn a broken rib stitch or how to change color during the pattern while making a child or a teen size hat. Make a stylish newsboy cap or an infinity scarf for a teen or an adult and expand your loom skills even more!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Car Seat Blankets
200 Fair Isle Motifs: A Knitter's Directory
Shawls, Wraps & Ponchos
Green Gables Knits
Enter to win a copy of Knit Superheroes!
Weave, Knit, Wear
Dishcloths for Special Days
Enter to win a copy of Animal Lovies!
Enter for a chance to win a copy of The Big Book of Knit Stitches!
Essentially Feminine Knits: 25 Must-Have Chic Designs
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Cotton Fine Yarn
- Knit From the Top Down: 16 Sweater Knitting Patterns
- Knit Shrug Patterns for All Occasions
- 10 Knit Pumpkin Patterns
- How to Do a Central Double Increase (CDI)
- Heartfelt Baby Blanket Knitting Pattern
- Brick and Mortar Baby Blanket
- Christmas Slip Stitch Table Runner
- Easy Baby Tunic Knitting Pattern
- Philadelphus Shawl Pattern
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You