Loom Knit Hats and Scarves
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Loom Knit Hats and Scarves
Gifted by Leisure Arts
Reviewed by Robin E. Agar-Celli for AllFreeKnitting.com
Ruffles, cables, button details and more! You won't believe that these projects are knit using a loom. Patterns inside Loom Knit Hats & Scarves by Kathy Norris range from easy to intermediate, ensuring there is something for everyone. Stylish hats, scarves and cowls are included in this convenient book that has links to bonus technique videos to ensure that the patterns can be completed easily and successfully every time.
Small enough to take along with you and packed with projects that use only one or two skeins of yarn, this book will have you creating fashionable designs in no time. General loom knit instructions are also included.
Photos and clear written instructions detail step by step how to complete a very popular ruffle scarf using novelty mesh yarn. An eye catching ruffled cowl is another design that can be completed easily. Bonus videos on how to work with mesh yarn can be viewed for extra assistance.
A cabled hat and scarf set allow an intermediate loom knitter to create a sophisticated duo. The instructions and accompanying videos will help beginner loom knitters to expand their repertoire to include cable knitting also.
An easy hat and cowl set allows for adorable button detailing that gives the knitter a chance to experiment with embellishments. Directions are included for both teen and adult sizes, making this a great gift pattern.
Several other patterns round out this book nicely. Learn a broken rib stitch or how to change color during the pattern while making a child or a teen size hat. Make a stylish newsboy cap or an infinity scarf for a teen or an adult and expand your loom skills even more!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Car Seat Blankets
- Knit Superheroes!
- Weekend Hats: 25 Knitted Caps, Berets, Cloches, and More
- Loom Knitting With the All-n-One Loom
- Animal Lovies
- Baby and Toddler Knits
- 200 Fair Isle Motifs: A Knitter's Directory
- Love to Knit Socks
- Sock-Yarn Shawls: 15 Lacy Knitted Shawl Patterns
- Everything the Internet Didn't Teach You About Knitting
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You