We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
WE ARE GIVING THIS AWAY!
This contest runs until January 14, 2015 at 11:59:59 PM Eastern Time.
Click Here to Enter
By: Sheryl Thies
Gifted By: Martingale
Reviewed by Morgan Metcalf, Editor for AllFreeKnitting
Scarves are my all time favorite way to accessorize no matter what the weather. They are just so versatile— they can be light and lacy for a stylish summertime knit or thick and cozy for something to keep me warm during the harsh winter months. Not only that, but they are often so quick and easy to knit. That's why Sheryl Thies' newest compilation, Knitted Scarves, is one of my new favorite knitting pattern books. This book features eleven unique scarves— some with lace, some with cables, and all with amazing textures you won't find anywhere else.
When you first flip through this book, you'll notice a rather fun coincidence with all of the patterns. With projects names like "Mermaid Mesh," "Sea Horses," and "Ocean Currents," Knitted Scarves is sure to help transport you to a relaxing day at the beach. Ranging in difficulty, there is something here for everyone waiting to casting on a fresh knitted scarf pattern. What makes these patterns great, however, is that they're simply timeless. These are the knits you don't have to wait until fall to take up. Using everything from DK to bulky weight yarn, these patterns will keep you trendy all year long.
Knitted Scarves also comes with the crucial techniques needed to complete each pattern detailed in the back of the book. With easy-to-follow picture tutorials, this book is perfect for beginner knitters who want to pick up a new knitting trick and more seasoned knitters who need a bit of a refresher course on some of the things they may have forgotten.
If you love knitting scarves, why haven't you checked out this amazing book yet?
Read NextShawls, Wraps & Ponchos
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Shawls, Wraps & Ponchos
- Green Gables Knits
- Car Seat Blankets
- Garter Stitch for Baby
- Spa & Bath Sets to Knit
- 200 Fair Isle Motifs: A Knitter's Directory
- New England Knits: Timeless Knitwear with a Modern Twist
- Cast On, Bind Off - 211 Ways to Begin and End Your Knitting
- Stitch London: 20 Kooky Ways to Knit the City and More
- Spin Art: Mastering the Craft of Spinning Textured Yarn
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You