Knit Beanies Book Review
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Knit Beanies Book Review
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeKnitting.com
Who says it needs to be winter in order to sport knit hats? When there's a unique hat pattern screaming your name then you can wear it any time of year; own it. In Knit Beanies you'll find beanies that are quick to knit, patterns with plenty of personality and styles that range from classic to contemporary and even whimsical. There are designs for men, women and children.
What makes this book truly unique is that it features patterns from different top designers like Sheryl Thies, Jen Lucas, Shana Galbraith and more, so you will certainly get one of a kind ideas and styles. Projects include colorwork, lace, cables, ribs and more, so you can find the style that fits you just right. Whether you're new to knitting or looking for a stash-buster project then you'll easily find fun stitches and techniques to work on; now is the chance to give your beanies artistic flair and texture.
There really is a different type of hat for everyone out there; whether it's a slouchy beanie, a tight fit hat, an earflap hat or something silly with a pom on the top, they're fast to make and fun to wear. Some of the patterns listed feature basic stitches that are perfect for beginners, while other use more advanced stitches for those who have been knitting for a while.
The kids will love the fun character hats; there's a whale and a cat hat they'll want to wear all year long. With 20 hats to choose from you will find something you enjoy. The Openwork Swirl Hat uses different stitches throughout the whole pattern, the Glacier Hat not only has a fun name, but uses button details, and the Fair Isle Roll hat speaks for itself.
Once you choose which hat you want to dive into, picking the perfect colors is the best part. A solid colored hat usually matches most ensembles, but a variegated hat or complementing colors makes a hat have more personality. Knit Beanies has it all, so add it to your book collection, today.
What is your favorite type of hat? Answer in the comments below!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The name says it all when it comes to these Unbelievably Easy Cabled Ear Warmers. Cabling is one of the easiest things you can do in… Continue reading: "Unbelievably Easy Cabled Ear Warmers"
- Car Seat Blankets
- More Modern Top-Down Knitting
- Enter to win a copy of Knitted Wraps & Cover-Ups!
- 200 Fair Isle Motifs: A Knitter's Directory
- Chunky Knits: 31 Projects for You & Your Home Knit with Bulky Yarn
- Enter to win a copy of Animal Lovies!
- Enter to win a copy of Knit Superheroes!
- Knits for Nerds: 30 Projects: Science Fiction, Comic Books, Fantasy
- Knit New York: 10 Iconic New York Projects
- Knit Stitch Guide
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Roositud Knitting 101
- We Are Knitters Classic Knit Sweater Kit
- How to knit Twisted Moss Stitch
- Fall Houses Lace Shawl
- Scandinavian Infinity Scarf
- Hooded Vest Pattern for Women
- Ribbed Shawlette
- Riona's Diamonds
- Easy Knit Pumpkin
- Large Pumpkin Knitting Pattern
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You