Best of the West STITCHES Show: 7 Knit Tops, Free Shawl Patterns and More, Vol. 3
- see all comments
"Hi, I can't find the knitting pattern for this book, can I have it please?"
"With the page open, right click on your mouse, this will open a new window, in the new window scroll down to and click on print. That will take you to print review, in print preview change "all" to just the pages that the pattern is on and click print. Using the cut and copy feature to paste the document into another program for printing is actually a violation of international copyright laws, but printing directly from the page is permitted. Hope this helps someone. Happy knitting!"
"This is not a free pattern, so not sure why it is still featured on an "all free knitting" website."
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Click here to view your Knitting Patterns.
Written by Mary Beth Temple
Provided by Fox Chapel Publishing
Reviewed by Audrey Huggett
If you need to knit something in a hurry, arm knitting is a way to go. Quick and simple, this activity is a great way to get a project done before an upcoming deadline (holiday knitting, anyone?) or introduce new knitters to the craft. It helps to have a handy guide on your crafty adventure, since switching from your needles to your arms can be a bit of an adjustment. Mary Beth Temple’s Arm Knitting is the perfect introduction to arm knitting. Temple’s friendly instructions make the craft easy for anyone to understand.
The first half of Arm Knitting is dedicated to explaining the ins and outs of the techniques of arm knitting. Embellished with step out photos, this section makes arm knitting look simple. Temple includes clear instructions covering every technique you’ll need to make gorgeous arm knit projects. There are several techniques specific to arm knitting covered in this section; even experienced knitters will want to take a look at these tutorials.
Once you’ve got the basics down, you can move onto the fun part: the patterns! Each pattern is shown in several different color photos and at several angles, to provide a clear idea of what the finished project will look like. The patterns give you a great idea of the possibilities of arm knitting. From cowls to wraps and capes, Temple’s patterns prove that you can create a variety of projects with arm knitting. Crafters of all sorts will find Arm Knitting an invaluable resource.
Read NextLovely Knitted Lace
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Sweet Peach Tasseled Hat
This darling knit baby hat pattern is not only an adorable accessory for a little boy or girl, but an easy project that will delight… Continue reading: "Sweet Peach Tasseled Hat"
- Lovely Knitted Lace
- Shawls, Wraps & Ponchos
- Garter Stitch for Baby
- Enter to win a copy of Knitted Wraps & Cover-Ups!
- Car Seat Blankets
- Cast On, Bind Off - 211 Ways to Begin and End Your Knitting
- All About Knitting
- Scarves & Cowls
- More Modern Top-Down Knitting
- 200 Fair Isle Motifs: A Knitter's Directory
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Waffle Stitch Pattern
- Stylish Cardigan With Colorful Stripes
- Unisex Winter Hat
- Spider Fingerless Gloves
- Waffle Stitch Kitchen Towel
- Free Knitting Pattern - Minimalist Round Toe Slippers
- Vertical Stripe Toque, Touque, Or Beanie Hat
- Turban Hat For Beginners
- Double Moss Stitch Dishcloth
- Easy Dishcloth
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You