Deborah Norville Everyday Soft Worsted Yarn in Snow White
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Don't you hate it when you finally finish a project, wash it and then find tons of little fuzz balls all over your piece? Well, my friends, this will now be a thing of the past! As part of the Deborah Norville Collection, Premier Yarns has revealed its new collection of anti-pilling yarns. The yarn comes in a variety of colors (Baby Pink, Baby Yellow and Cold Mountain to name a few), but this Snow White is particularly luscious.
Whether you knit or crochet with this yarn, it will work up nicely and has a nice smooth feel. The secret to its anti-pilling properties is in its special acrylic fiber which also makes it machine washable and easy to care for. Use this yarn for a multitude of projects and enjoy not worrying about what it will look like once your project is washed. Recommended needle size is: U.S. 7, 8 or 9.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Car Seat Blankets
New England Knits: Timeless Knitwear with a Modern Twist
Green Gables Knits
Enter to win a copy of Knit Superheroes!
Enter to win a copy of Animal Lovies!
Enter to Win the Creative Knits Giveaway!
Enter to win a copy of Knit Tops for Kids!
England Avenue Cardigan Pattern by Megan Goodacre
Cute Knits for Baby Feet
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You