Best of the West STITCHES Show: 7 Knit Tops, Free Shawl Patterns and More, Vol. 3
Deborah Norville Everyday Soft Worsted Yarn in Snow White
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Don't you hate it when you finally finish a project, wash it and then find tons of little fuzz balls all over your piece? Well, my friends, this will now be a thing of the past! As part of the Deborah Norville Collection, Premier Yarns has revealed its new collection of anti-pilling yarns. The yarn comes in a variety of colors (Baby Pink, Baby Yellow and Cold Mountain to name a few), but this Snow White is particularly luscious.
Whether you knit or crochet with this yarn, it will work up nicely and has a nice smooth feel. The secret to its anti-pilling properties is in its special acrylic fiber which also makes it machine washable and easy to care for. Use this yarn for a multitude of projects and enjoy not worrying about what it will look like once your project is washed. Recommended needle size is: U.S. 7, 8 or 9.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Car Seat Blankets
Enter for a chance to win a copy of The Big Book of Knit Stitches!
Enter to win a copy of Knitted Wraps & Cover-Ups!
200 Fair Isle Motifs: A Knitter's Directory
The Knitter's Book of Finishing Techniques
A Handknit Romance: 22 Vintage Designs with Lovely Details
Win a Beautiful Knitting Book Bundle!
Knit Stitch Guide
Entrelac: The Essential Guide to Interlace Knitting
Enter to win a copy of Knit Superheroes!
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You