Best of the West STITCHES Show: 7 Knit Tops, Free Shawl Patterns and More, Vol. 3
Cozy Stash-Busting Knits Book Review
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Jen Lucas certainly knew where she was headed when she came out with this book. Regardless of the time of year, you can never be too prepared for the cold season to arrive. What I love best about Cozy Stash-Busting Knits is that there are 22 knit patterns for hats, scarves, cowls and more, so if you need a whole new winter wardrobe, she has you covered - literally.
Throughout the 96 pages you'll be able to stock your wardrobe with cuddly knit accessories as well as accent pieces to your winter coat. With heavier weight yarns like Ultra Alpaca Chunky and Wool-Ease, you'll easily be able to stay warm during that cool breeze in mid-winter.
Aside from the fabulous knit patterns in the book, there are also easy tips that make converting patterns to different yarn weights effortless. Each of the projects feature a variety of textured stitches like cables, lace, garter stitch and more. You'll see the dramatic shapes take place as you work up each design. Of course each of these fashion-forward accessories is perfect to keep for yourself, but they also make great handmade gifts for friends and family.
The patterns vary in skill level from beginner, to intermediate, to the experienced knitter. As is helpful with all patterns, each comes with a legend and chart if necessary to complete each project. Jen Lucas has designs featured in Knitscene and Love of Knitting, so you know Cozy Stash-Busting Knits is going to be a good one.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Car Seat Blankets
- Shawls, Wraps & Ponchos
- Enter to win a copy of Loom Knit Baby Wraps!
- Win a Beautiful Knitting Book Bundle!
- Enter to win a copy of Knit Superheroes!
- Cute Knits for Baby Feet
- Sock-Yarn Shawls: 15 Lacy Knitted Shawl Patterns
- Enter to Win a Holiday Cheer Knit Ornament Kit!
- Essentially Feminine Knits: 25 Must-Have Chic Designs
- New England Knits: Timeless Knitwear with a Modern Twist
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- The Top 5 Knitting Blogs for Beginners
- Special Free Lacy Scarf Knit Pattern
- Quick & Super Easy Sleep Sock Pattern
- Azalea Top-Down Lace Sweater
- Diagonal Knit Square
- Simple Sage Handkerchief
- Connect the Dots
- Lacy Chevron Baby Blanket
- Seed Stitch Cable Headband
- Celestial Cuffs
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You