Best of the West STITCHES Show: 7 Knit Tops, Free Shawl Patterns and More, Vol. 3
Cozy Stash-Busting Knits Book Review
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Jen Lucas certainly knew where she was headed when she came out with this book. Regardless of the time of year, you can never be too prepared for the cold season to arrive. What I love best about Cozy Stash-Busting Knits is that there are 22 knit patterns for hats, scarves, cowls and more, so if you need a whole new winter wardrobe, she has you covered - literally.
Throughout the 96 pages you'll be able to stock your wardrobe with cuddly knit accessories as well as accent pieces to your winter coat. With heavier weight yarns like Ultra Alpaca Chunky and Wool-Ease, you'll easily be able to stay warm during that cool breeze in mid-winter.
Aside from the fabulous knit patterns in the book, there are also easy tips that make converting patterns to different yarn weights effortless. Each of the projects feature a variety of textured stitches like cables, lace, garter stitch and more. You'll see the dramatic shapes take place as you work up each design. Of course each of these fashion-forward accessories is perfect to keep for yourself, but they also make great handmade gifts for friends and family.
The patterns vary in skill level from beginner, to intermediate, to the experienced knitter. As is helpful with all patterns, each comes with a legend and chart if necessary to complete each project. Jen Lucas has designs featured in Knitscene and Love of Knitting, so you know Cozy Stash-Busting Knits is going to be a good one.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The Beginner Snood Knit Pattern might be one of the most versatile pieces you ever make. This free knit snood pattern is essentially a… Continue reading: "Beginner Snood Knit Patternvideocam"
- Enter to win a copy of Cozy Stash-Busting Knits!
- Garter Stitch for Baby
- Car Seat Blankets
- 200 Fair Isle Motifs: A Knitter's Directory
- Timeless Christening Sets
- Green Gables Knits
- Enter to win a copy of Animal Lovies!
- Knit a Monster Nursery: Practical and Playful Knitted Baby Patterns
- Essentially Feminine Knits: 25 Must-Have Chic Designs
- More Modern Top-Down Knitting
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crown Jewel English Rib Hat
- Wriggly Cowl
- Garter Stitch Bias Top
- Yet Another Heart-shaped Potholder
- Wrap Me In Sunshine Shawl
- Coziest Cable Cardigan
- Broken Rib Hat
- What is Viscose Yarn? + 24 Knitting Patterns
- Easy Hand Warmers Knitting Pattern For Children
- Broken Rib Stitch Cardigan
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You