We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
We believe in the power of handmade – the ability to transform a humble skein of yarn into countless possibilities, the sense of self we impart onto what we create. Handmade is a choice. It is time and effort set aside; it is willingness to slow down; it is a universal way of saying “you are loved”.
At Knit Picks, we exist to inspire crafters. Furthermore, we product affordable yarns and quality tools so you can explore the full potential of your creativity without being held back by the high costs of name brand yarns and tools. We go right to the source and work directly with trusted mills and manufacturers from around the world. This hands-on approach from start to finish gives us the freedom to make the yarns and tools you want at lower prices without ever sacrificing quality.
Ready to start your own crafting revolution? See for yourself how Knit Picks is changing the way crafters create.
Products Reviewed on AllFreeKnitting:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Three Needle Bind Off Tutorial
- Mermaid/crocodile Stitch
- Sunny Slouchy Beanie
- Cable Cowl In Gradient Color
- Double Brim Santa Hat
- Adult & Child Knitted Slippers…with Bows!!
- What is the Best Yarn for Scarves?
- Scalloped Chocolate Hat
- How To Knit Free Boho Coasters (mug Rugs)
- Adult Bootie Slippers
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You