This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"The tranquility knit shawl is a tranquil knitting experience for anyone looking to advance their beginner skills. You'll learn how to knit a simple increase as well as a simple decrease and learn to transition from one color to the next. A peaceful knit, the tranquility shawl works up quick and nearly effortlessly. You'll need approximately 500 yards of worsted weight yarn. I recommend Red Heart Soft for a very comfortable shawl you'll never want to take off!"
Knitting Needle Size9 or 5.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- Red Heart Soft
- US 9 Circular Knitting Needle
- Darning Needle
- 10 hours of knit time
Read NextWoodland Wrap
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You