We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
The Annie's catalog was first published in 1975 and quickly became known for the originality of its designs, and as a favorite source for creative inspiration and supplies.
The Clotilde quilt and sewing catalog (named for its founder and first mailed in 1971) was merged with the Annie's catalog and website in 2012.
Annie's products -- including magazines, books, kits and supplies, online classes and TV programming -- are targeted to home and family interests, including crafts, nostalgia and home decor. It is part of the third-generation Muselman family business based in Berne, Ind., near Fort Wayne. The business began in 1925 with the founding of Economy Printing Concern. EP Graphics, as it is known today, is still owned by the Muselman family.
The Annie's promise is to deliver exceptional products that enable creativity, nurture memories and uphold positive values.
We share your passion for creative expression and your love of home and family. Our goal every day is to entertain, instruct and engage you in the things that make you happy and that you enjoy sharing with your family and friends.
We choose and create products with you in mind, selecting the best new offerings from thousands of contributors to give you original products that surprise and delight. Our expert staff makes it easy for you with quality writing, clear instruction and beautiful illustration.
We want to give you a fun shopping experience, provide you with good value, and make Annie's your favorite place to shop.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You