We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Delicious Yarns is the brain and belly child of Marcy Winter and Jacqueline Pinson. It started in the pots and pans of Stitch Café, a cozy little knit shop in Valley Village, California with a studio/kitchen that held dyeing workshops and various other classes.
Though Jacqueline had been making many palatable potions in her time as a dyer at Stitch Café, it wasn’t until Marcy took ownership of the shop in 2008 that the dreamy dishes you see now came out of the oven. Marcy’s vast knitting and crochet experience, paired with her keen eye for style and design brought just the right spice and specificity to Jacqueline’s “pinch of this and dash of that” ways. With a shiny new set of measuring spoons, the two set about making the kind of yummy yarn they had always wanted to work with – savory tones with a touch of tang to keep things exciting, and yarn bases that are feasts of fiber decadence. We hope you find them as filling and satisfying as we do!
We offer a banquet of luxurious fiber blends such as Superwash Merino, Cotton Bamboo (bamboo blended with 51% combed organic cotton), Sea Cell Blend (a luscious blend of cultivated silk, superfine merino wool and sea cell), and Mohair SIlk Blend (a divine blend of cultivated silk, kid mohair, nylon, and polyester) yarns, all in a variety of weights. Exclusive knitting and crochet patterns and project kits round out the feast, and our newsletter subscribers each receive two free cowl patterns when they sign up (one to knit and one to crochet).
Our yarns are available at your Local Yarn Store, or in our new & improved online store.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 8 Portable Knitting Projects for Travel
- Time stops at Shamli
- Women's Play Day Cardigan
- Linen-Stitch Cowl in the Round
- How to Spool Knit
- Top Knot Love
- Sunny Meadow Corner-To-Corner Baby Blanket
- Gertrude Slouchy Hat
- 24 Free Knitting Patterns for Sock Weight Yarn
- Crop Top Sweater Knitting Pattern
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You