A Good Yarn Sarasota
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
There’s something for everyone at A Good Yarn, Sarasota’s ultimate creative spot for all things yarn!
A Good Yarn in Sarasota, Florida has the best selection of, yarn, fiber, tools and accessories on the Gulf Coast! Our exclusive line of hand-dyed colorways, the Purl Diver Collection, is available both in store and online; members or our Purl Diver Color Club are the first to receive new colorways each month! Each unique color is inspired by the underwater photography of Murray, the husband of our shop owner Susan; they’re dyed just for us by some of the best indie dyers around.
Our shop also carries many of your favorite yarn lines, such as: Shibui, Quince and Co. Brooklyn Tweed, Hedgehog Fiber Arts, YOTH, Wollmeise and many more. We offer a full range of classes from our own in-house educators and well-known guest instructors on a regular basis.
Knitters and crocheters alike love coming to our destination shop in sunny Sarasota, Florida! Come down for the sun, stay for the yarn.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you love bold patterns and colors, then this Midas Touch Golden Cables Shawl should be right up your alley. Between the bold and… Continue reading: "Midas Touch Golden Cables Shawl"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Knit A Boho Christmas Tree Ornament
- Mocha Cherry Shawl
- Sunset Safari Socks
- Foxgloves Stitch
- Simple Ribbing Stitch
- Foxglove Hat
- Three Needle Bind Off Tutorial
- Mermaid/crocodile Stitch
- Sunny Slouchy Beanie
- Cable Cowl In Gradient Color
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You