We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Innovative knitting bag and tote company Yarn Pop® is proud to introduce their all new line of Made In America bags at www.yarnpop.com
“Knitters around the world love our Made in America bags and totes.” says Garrick Arnold, owner of Yarn Pop. “And with 17 beautiful prints in 5 styles, coupled with Yarn Pop’s signature grommets for keeping your yarn and project organized and ready to go, there’s a Yarn Pop bag for everyone.”
Yarn Pop’s newest collection are sure to be instant classics: Made from premium American Made Canvas Denim and are built to last for years to come. Available in 5 enduring Yarn Pop styles; The Solo, the Duo, Trekker, Clutchable & Totable all feature Yarn Pop’s grommets and some styles feature additional pockets for keys, phones and notions.
Yarn Pop also offers Always Free Shipping in the U.S.A. Free returns and exchange policies make for a hassle free shopping experience.
“Yarn Pop’s U.S.A. made canvas knitting bags and totes allow knitters to keep their projects and yarn neat and tidy and knit on-the-go or on the couch” says Arnold. “We’ve been around since 2011 and the company is experiencing triple digit growth.” “We’re grateful for the many 5 star reviews and support from our enthusiastically loyal customers. Yarn Pop really solves a problem for knitters and that, plus our beautiful fabrics and construction, are the secrets to our success.”
Read NextRed Heart Yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You