We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Shepherd's Lamb is produced on our family ranch in the mountains of north central New Mexico, located about 100 miles north and slightly west of Santa Fe at the foot of the San Juan Mountains.
When we first started, we had just 30 ewes. With a lot of hard work and help from our children, we now have a flock of 1,000 ewes, and we've grown our business to include organic wool, yarn, meat, pelts and high-quality woven blankets.
Our Churro and Rambouillet yarn collections are hand-dyed using low-impact prepared powder dyes, a process that is well suited to the dry regions of the western US because it requires very little water.
Our Rambouillet yarn collection is a two-ply sport weight that is ideal for knitting and crocheting projects. A descendant of the Merino breed, Rambouillet sheep are known for producing exceptionally soft and lofty wool. Rambouillet yarn takes dye well, resulting in soft, colorful fibers that are an excellent choice for apparel items.
Our Churro yarn collection comes in two different weights, blanket and rug, which are roughly equivalent to worsted and bulky weight. These collections are ideal for large and small weaving projects—Churro yarns have long been the preferred choice for traditional Southwestern weavings.
Subscribers will receive a 10% off coupon code good towards their first online purchase when they sign up for our newsletter.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You