Cat Ear Hat "Angel"
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Pattern info Yarn weight : 3 - Light; Gauge : 16 stitches and 25 rows = 10 cm; Consumed yarn length : 120 m (131 yards); Sizing / Finished Measurements : Length of head circumference 52-56 cm; Materials : Needle size : 3.0 mm - US 2½ (Straight); Yarn : 50 grams of yarn 49% - wool, 51% - acrylic (240 m per 100 grams); Notes : - The hat are knitted bottom-up ; - Hat will be worked from the earflap"
NotesIf you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
Knitting Needle Size3 or 3.25 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
- 50 grams of yarn 49% - wool, 51% - acrylic (240 m per 100 grams)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Ann from Crazy Hands
- Super Simple Shawl
- Gentlemen Scarf
- Child Moccasin Slipper Booties
- Amanda Saladin from Love. Life. Yarn.
- Cloudy Sunset Beret
- Bella Vita Blanket
- Snowflake Bulky Winter Hat
- Moccasin Slippers With A Cuff
- Suspended Bind Off Tutorial
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You