Deborah Norville Serenity Chunky Tweeds Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Deborah Norville Serenity Chunky Tweeds
Gifted By Premier Yarns
Reviewed by Caitlin Eaton, Editor of AllFreeKnitting
Anyone who appreciates quick knit projects needs to give this bulky yarn from Premier Yarns a try. Made with 100% acrylic materials, the yarn is surprisingly soft and machine washable; you can even throw it in the dryer without worrying about damages.
Available in a variety of solids and variegated colors, this yarn is ideal for knitting up cozy scarves, mittens, hats and afghans. Each skein also comes with a free pattern available on the inside of the yarn label, just in case you need some inspiration for your projects.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Win James C. Brett Marble Chunky Yarn!
- Martha Stewart Crafts Knit & Weave Loom Kit
- Chance to win Candy Shop Yarn!
- Chance to win a Red Heart Pom & Tassel Maker!
- Win Purl Soho Mulberry Merino Yarn!
- Eclair Yarn
- Enter to win Red Heart Sparkle Soft Yarn
- Enter to win the Boye Long Loom Set!
- Chance to win Recycled Silk Sari Ribbon!
- Chance to Win a 3-Skein Bernat Prize Pack!
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You