Jersey Be Good Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Jersey Be Good Yarn
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeKnitting.com
As we're in full swing of the summer my new favorite color has been Mint Green; there's just something refreshing about it and makes me feel happy. When I got my hands on the newest Jersey Be Good Yarn from Wool and the Gang I immediately fell in love; a yarn cone of Mint Green was in my hands!
Jersey Be Good not only has a fabulous name, but it has a sensational feel to it. Made of 98% cotton and 2% elastane, you'll get approximately 500 grams per cone. This yarn is made in Turkey from fabric roll offcuts and is now ready for you to create something beautiful with it.
With a t-shirt yarn like this that comes in a variety of amazing colors, it's fun to knit with. Knit fun tops, bags and jewelry with this unique yarn; depending on the fabric scraps the yarn is made from, the thickness of the yarn can vary between each cone, resulting in a truly one of a kind project. What's great about this yarn is that it has a positive impact by cleaning up the fashion industry's waste; recycling and reusing can make a powerful statement.
Due to the popularity of the Jersey Be Good colors they can sell out quickly, so if you find a color you absolutely love then you must act fast! The colors are vibrant and have fun names like Lipstick Red, Snow White, Big Bird Yellow, Coral Reef, and Sea Foam.
If you're looking for a lightweight summer yarn then you're going to love Jersey Be Good. It isconsidered a super bulky yarn, but you can easily make fun projects that will last for years.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Chance to Win a Ginger Interchangeable Circular Needle Set!
- Enter to win Superwash Merino Silk Yarn!
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Red Heart Unforgettable Yarn!
- Lion Brand Babysoft Yarn
- Chance to Win a Knitter's Pride Smart Stix Set!
- Chance to win a Handmade Wooden Yarn Bowl!
- Enter to win Sweet Roll Yarn!
- Chance to win Brown Sheep Synchrony Yarn!
- Win Purl Soho Mulberry Merino Yarn!
- Enter to win Red Heart Baby Hugs Yarn!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Gentle Swells
- Easy To Knit Slippers
- What Can I Knit With 500 Yards of Yarn?
- Cable Knit Slippers For Childen And Adults
- Cool Stripes Hat
- A Message from The Editors of AllFreeKnitting
- Happy Wedding Shawlette
- Dina Baby Blanket
- Rameez Baby Blanket
- Saleha Convertible Gloves
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You