Jersey Be Good Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Jersey Be Good Yarn
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeKnitting.com
As we're in full swing of the summer my new favorite color has been Mint Green; there's just something refreshing about it and makes me feel happy. When I got my hands on the newest Jersey Be Good Yarn from Wool and the Gang I immediately fell in love; a yarn cone of Mint Green was in my hands!
Jersey Be Good not only has a fabulous name, but it has a sensational feel to it. Made of 98% cotton and 2% elastane, you'll get approximately 500 grams per cone. This yarn is made in Turkey from fabric roll offcuts and is now ready for you to create something beautiful with it.
With a t-shirt yarn like this that comes in a variety of amazing colors, it's fun to knit with. Knit fun tops, bags and jewelry with this unique yarn; depending on the fabric scraps the yarn is made from, the thickness of the yarn can vary between each cone, resulting in a truly one of a kind project. What's great about this yarn is that it has a positive impact by cleaning up the fashion industry's waste; recycling and reusing can make a powerful statement.
Due to the popularity of the Jersey Be Good colors they can sell out quickly, so if you find a color you absolutely love then you must act fast! The colors are vibrant and have fun names like Lipstick Red, Snow White, Big Bird Yellow, Coral Reef, and Sea Foam.
If you're looking for a lightweight summer yarn then you're going to love Jersey Be Good. It isconsidered a super bulky yarn, but you can easily make fun projects that will last for years.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Seitenstreifen Socks
- Flat Knit Swirl Hat
- Morning Glory Shawl
- How to Knit Staggered Slip Stitch
- Decorative Cast On Tutorial
- Pretty Pink Fashion Fur Shrug for Girls
- How to Knit with Multiple Types of Yarn
- Easy Striped and Ribbed Knit Shrug
- How to Knit Super Fast Lace
- How to Knit Chevron Stripes
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You