Heritage Paints Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Your love of yarn is about to skyrocket when you see this beautiful line from Cascade Yarns. Heritage Paints Yarn is 75% Superwash Merino Wool and 25% Nylon. A super fine yarn like this is perfect for all your knitting patterns.
Heritage Paints Yarn is a super soft yarn that you'll instantly fall in love with. It comes in a wide variety of colors like Thunder, Isle of Sky, David's Eyes, Iris Mix, Desert Evening, Teal Mix, Cherry Berry and many more. Each of these skeins is a beautiful mix of colors and shades that are hand painted. Having such a great variety to choose from will have you standing in the yarn aisle for hours!
Because this yarn is hand painted you want to be sure you take the best care possible. You can machine wash in warm water, but you must tumble dry on cool. When you work up a pattern with Heritage Paints you won't want anything happening to your piece.
When working with this yarn it easily slides through your fingers and works with the needles. You can make amazing socks and lacework with this beautiful 4 ply yarn. With its fabulous multi colorways and its light weight, you can work up a knit shawl that will become your new favorite item. This yarn is absolutely irresistible and you must have it in your collection. The colors are gorgeous and the yarn knits up beautifully. The next time you're pondering what new yarn to try, grab a skein of Heritage Paints from Cascade Yarns; you'll instantly fall in love.
Make this knit pattern with Heritage Paints Yarn:
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Chance to win a Leather Project Bag!
Chance to win Cotton Fine Yarn!
Win Purl Soho Mulberry Merino Yarn!
Chance to win Rowan Stone Washed Yarn!
2-in-1 Yarn Tote
Chance to win a Clover Mini Weaving Loom!
Win Lion Brand Sock-Ease Yarn!
Enter to win Red Heart Sparkle Soft Yarn
Enter to win Sweet Roll Yarn!
Chance to win Red Heart Boutique Irresistible Yarn!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 21 Knit Wedding Patterns
- 23 Super Cozy Knit Sweater Patterns
- 18 Itsy Bitsy: Tiny Knitting Patterns
- Knitted Afghan Patterns: What's the Difference Between Afghans, Blankets, and Throws?
- 23 Knit Toys for Girls and Boys
- Cotton Fine Yarn
- Knit From the Top Down: 16 Sweater Knitting Patterns
- Knit Shrug Patterns for All Occasions
- 10 Knit Pumpkin Patterns
- How to Do a Central Double Increase (CDI)
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You