- see all comments
"This is the 8th or 9th dead link I've hit this morning trying to look at the patterns from one newsletter, i can only presume that the person putting the newsletter together does not have time to check and verify the links."
"New pattern, first time I've seen a picture of it on this site. Unfortunately, there is a problem with the link, when you click on it you receive an "oops" message, that the pattern is no longer available."
"Not sure why you would leave your comment on an entirely different pattern but anyway, the pattern actually specifies and gives step by step instructions on what the chain 5 is- (Bring st back to left-hand needle. K1) 5 times Chain 5 made. Bring st back to left-hand needle. K4tog. Rep from to last 2 (3-1) st(s). Chain 5. Bring st back to left-hand needle. K3 (4-2) tog. Fasten off."
Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Click here to view your Knitting Patterns.
Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino Yarn
Reviewed by , Editor, FaveCrafts.com
The Debbie Bliss line of Baby Cashmerino is a luxurious yarn that is not to be missed! The ultra-soft, cashmere and merino blend comes in 49 exquisite colors. This is an ideal yarn for blanket, wearables, and winter accessories.
This yarn combines two of my favorite materials, merino wool and cashmere to create an incredibly soft feel. I find it works wonderfully for making cozy knit baby sweaters, crochet hats to actually keep you warm, and snuggle-worthy socks. It is best-suited for sport weight patterns, and is equally ideal in crochet and knitting patterns. The soft fibers are sure to be a favorite when you put on your design for the first time.
A range of bright and muted colors allows you to work from a large palette. Each color has at least five hues to incorporate into your vision.
I was shocked to learn this yarn is even machine-washable! With cashmere in the mix, it can be a risk, but not with this blend.
Read NextNomad Sock Yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Summer Rose Shawl
Dress up any outfit with the Summer Rose Shawl. This free knitting pattern is an elegant way to keep warm on chilly evenings whether… Continue reading: "Summer Rose Shawl"
- Chance to Win Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino Yarn!
- Chance to win Nomad Sock Yarn!
- Chance to win a Red Heart Pom & Tassel Maker!
- Enter to win Bernat Mega Bulky Yarn!
- Enter for a chance to win Red Heart Soft Yarn!
- Blue Face Worsted Yarn in Pumpkin King
- Pixie Dust Yarn
- Chance to win Caron One Pound Yarn!
- Naturally Caron Spa Yarn in Dark Driftwood
- Chance to win the Knit & Stitch Creative Collection!
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Coastline Headband
- Round Dickey Pattern
- Grapes Sherbet Shawlette
- Ribbed Hat Pattern For Men And Women
- Watermelon Delights Shawl
- Byzantine Ribbed Stitch
- Nearly Seamless Cuffed Bootie Slippers For Adults
- Cobblestone Infinity Scarf
- Diagonal Basketweave Stitch
- Simple Snood
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You