Red Heart Strata Yarn Review
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Red Heart Strata Yarn Review
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeKnitting.com
Having the right yarn for your next project is probably the most important part of the whole process of knitting something, so be sure you do a bit of research on the perfect yarn. Red Heart Strata Yarn should easily be next on your list to try.
Strata yarn is unlike any other out there; it's a bulky weight yarn without that bulky feeling. With 95 yards to the skein you'll want to be sure you grab enough for the project you are longing to make. This jersey knit yarn is made in a tube, which means there is no fraying or curling edges, and with just a touch of stretch it'll make the perfect accessory or garment. Knitting and crocheting with this yarn is simple whether you're just learning the skill or you're a seasoned vet. Strata is made of 76% acrylic fibers and 24% nylon fibers, making this a super soft yarn.
I'm telling you, you will want to wrap yourself in this yarn as much as you possibly can. Just because it's a bulky yarn, doesn't mean you can't knit with it during the summer. In fact, it is lightweight contrary to what the label says. Imagine yourself in a summer scarf or toting a cute new bag to the beach; this yarn is a must-have in your collection.
Aside from its sheer softness, you'll love the color choices available. With basic options like aran, black, grey and navy, you also have more fun options like coral, teal, and purple. Mix and match any of the 9 colors together for one fabulous knit garment. And don't just limit yourself to wearables, but make home decor items as well. Because Strata is so easy to work with you can knit or crochet items like baskets and pillows in no time.
If you're looking for that perfect t-shirt yarn with the ultimate soft texture then you're going to fall in love with Strata yarn. You'll never regret adding this to your stash.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Recycled Silk Sari Ribbon
- Semi-Precious Tosh Yarn Subscription
- Rowan Stone Washed Yarn
- Red Heart Fashion Soft Yarn Review
- Red Heart Boutique Irresistible Yarn
- Zippy Loom
- James C. Brett Marble Chunky Yarn
- Purl Soho Mulberry Merino Yarn
- "At the Bahamas" Recycled Silk Sari Ribbon Yarn
- 10 Super Fine Yarns to Knit With
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Beautiful Brioche Knit Shawl Pattern
- Adorably Sweet Baby Hat Pattern
- Rustic Chic Dishcloth
- Zig and Zag Knit Hat Pattern
- Boat Neck Easy Poncho Pattern
- Juicy Grape Baby Hat Pattern
- Slouchy Ribbed Knit Hat Pattern
- Arrowed Yarn Wall Hanging
- Fix Knitting Mistakes: Knitting for Beginners
- Candy Blanket