10 Super Fine Yarns to Knit With
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Most days when I roam the Internet trying to find the most amazing knit patterns to work up, I always wonder what yarn I'm going to use. Worsted weight yarn or bulky weight yarn are usually my go-to's, but for the spring and summer months I'd like to work with a lighter yarn. That's when I go through all these trusty yarn reviews of super fine yarn, dk yarn and lace weight yarn; they're all great for warmer weather! There are of course so many options out there, so we're here to help make those decisions a little bit easier for you.
10 Super Fine Yarns to Knit With
Want to read about other yarns you can work with? We have many yarn reviews about the hottest yarns you'll love using! From worsted weight yarn, to lightweight yarn and even unique yarn you didn't even know existed, we've probably reviewed it!
Bernat Sox Yarn - Bernat Sox yarn is super soft to the touch, which is perfect for wearing those cozy socks during the cold winter months. With a durable and soft sock yarn, Bernat Sox is easy to care for, comes in multiple colors and is great for the whole family.
Heritage Paints Yarn - Heritage Paints Yarn is a super soft yarn that you'll instantly fall in love with; it's 75% Superwash Merino Wool and 25% Nylon. A super fine yarn like this is perfect for all your knitting patterns.
Mango Moon Mulberry Meadow Yarn - Mulberry Meadow Yarn, made in Italy, is a mix of 75% Merino Superwash and 25% Mulberry Silk; supporting a philanthropic company has never been easier than it is now, and you can feel great about using this gorgeous yarn in your next project.
Tracie Too Imperial Yarn - Tracie Too yarn from Imperial yarns is truly a treat to work with. It's a beautiful sport weight, 2-ply yarn made of 100% wool; the 2-ply construction gives it just the right amount of strength.
Purl Soho Mulberry Merino Yarn - Purl Soho Mulberry Merino is a sumptuous sport weight yarn perfect for scarves, hats and baby clothes. Made from 80 percent extra fine merino and 20 percent mulberry silk, this yarn is exquisite.
Lion Brand Babysoft Yarn - Lion Brand Babysoft Yarn is a medium sportweight yarn that's available in both classic pastel colors as well as prints. Since it's a blend of acrylic and nylon, this yarn is durable and can stand up against multiple washings, which is just what you need for baby clothes.
Lion Brand Sock Ease Yarn - This Sock-Ease yarn consisting of fingering-weight fiber has more than just the basics going for it. It’s also well made, easy to knit, and softer than its wool/nylon combination might suggest. The aloe finish on the yarn gives it a nice feel that neither chafes your fingers nor gets sticky, as some aloe-finished yarns tend to do.
Darn Good Yarn Linen Yarn - Darn Good Yarn's Linen 2-Ply Yarn is a beautiful yarn that gets better with every wear. The best part about it is that it softens and becomes shinier with each wear, resulting in a strong and beautiful finished product.
Red Heart Anne Geddes Baby Yarn - Anne Geddes yarn is the first to get out of the cliché pastel baby colors. The beautiful assortment of colors range from bright grassy greens to sherbet-like colored pinks. This yarn line has even dared to do the unthinkable and provide a ladybug red and a night night black baby color.
Purl Soho Line Weight Yarn - This single ply yarn is made of ridiculously soft merino wool that you won't want to put down -- ever. With the huge assortment of colors available to choose from for Purl Soho's Line Weight Yarn, I feel like a kid in a candy shop; there are literally 24 different colors to choose from!
Be sure you check out all our giveaways for a chance to win some fabulous yarn and other knit products! We're constantly giving you the opportunity to win something new!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This Crazy Eights Circular Dishcloth is a super unique dishcloth knitting pattern. Using short rows knitting to create individual… Continue reading: "Crazy Eights Circular Dishclothvideocam"
- Chance to Win a We Are Knitters Classic Knit Sweater Kit!
- Martha Stewart Crafts Knit & Weave Loom Kit
- Win a Martina Cardigan Knitting Kit!
- Enter to Win an Amazing Knitting Loom Set!
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Paintbox Yarn Cotton DK Yarn!
- Chance to win Shiny + Soft Main Street Yarn!
- Enter to win Red Heart With Love Yarn!
- Chance to win the Knit & Stitch Creative Collection!
- Enter for a chance to win ChiaoGoo Red Lace Circular Needles!
- Chance to win Red Heart Boutique Irresistible Yarn!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- We Are Knitters Classic Knit Sweater Kit
- How to knit Twisted Moss Stitch
- Fall Houses Lace Shawl
- Scandinavian Infinity Scarf
- Hooded Vest Pattern for Women
- Ribbed Shawlette
- Riona's Diamonds
- Easy Knit Pumpkin
- Large Pumpkin Knitting Pattern
- Doll Scarf from Loop Yarn
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You