Tracie Too Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Tracie Too yarn from Imperial yarns is truly a treat to work with. It's a beautiful sport weight, 2-ply yarn made of 100% wool. This particular line of yarn has a comfortable and smooth feel to it that makes it super enjoyable to work with. Plus, the 2-ply construction gives it just the right amount of strength. It's the perfect yarn choice for knit shawls and sweaters, and the generous yardage included in each skein (395 yards) also makes it a great chioce for larger scale knitting projects.
Choose from 14 different earth-toned colors including Natural, Black, Chocolate, Quail, Pearl Gray, Rain, Sweet Plum, Marionberry Pie, Navy, Denim Dusk, Teal Shadow, Heart Red, Autumn Rust, and Wild Rye.
Aside from how nice and easy Tracie Too is to work with, it's also really nice knowing that each yarn from Imperial Yarns is made with wool from the USA. When it comes to locally sourced fibers, it’s hard to beat Imperial Yarn. The yarn company grew out of a sheep ranch in Oregon, and uses wool exclusively from Imperial Stock Ranch. It's always nice to know exactly where your fibers come from and it's a comforting feeling to know you're supporting a local US business.
As an extra bonus, the tag that accompanies each skein of Tracie Too yarn can also be used as a coaster!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Chance to win a Darn Good Yarn Ceramic Yarn Bowl!
Chance to win a Go Crafty Travel Case!
Chance to win Red Heart Boutique Irresistible Yarn!
Win James C. Brett Marble Chunky Yarn!
Win Purl Soho Mulberry Merino Yarn!
Chance to win Caron One Pound Yarn!
Chance to win Nomad Sock Yarn!
Chance to win Shiny + Soft Main Street Yarn!
Silk Chiffon Ribbon Yarn
Enter to Win an Amazing Knitting Loom Set!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Knitting for Charity: 31 Free Hat Patterns
- How to Knit the Feather and Fan Stitch
- 36 Free Knit Mitten Patterns
- 19 Easy Hat Knitting Patterns
- Slipped Stitch Studios
- Kristina Kittelson
- How to Knit a Hat
- Go Crafty Travel Case
- Feminine Knit Slipper Pattern
- Knitted House Slippers for Him
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You