Furls Whims Merino Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Furls Whims Merino Yarn
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, AllFreeKnitting.com
Furls Fiberarts has long been known for creating beautiful crochet hooks and yarn bowls, but now they are making their way into the luxury yarn market, and we couldn't be happier. The Furls Fiberarts Whims Merino Yarn Bundle is specially made with the crocheter in mind. The z-twist yarn doesn't split, making it an ideal yarn for most projects!
The blend of 50% fine superwash merino wool and 50% nylon makes for a soft and durable yarn. It is very lightweight and holds up well over time thanks to the nylon mix. The twist of this yarn is what makes it a crocheter's dream come true. Instead of the ply moving against your hook, it moves with it to create a stronger holding strand that won't fray over time.
There are currently four colors of this yarn sold, in addition to an undyed variety. The blue, red, purple, and light grey hues are all rich and don't fade in the wash. I imagine we will be seein more colors in the future, but until then I like that they sell an undyed option to make your own hues.
The super soft hanks of Merino yarn comes in individual, black gift bags. This adds to the prestige of the yarn and makes it ideal for gifting to your favorite crochet-enthusiast. When looking for a luxury yarn to create equisite afghans and wearables, look no further than Furl's Whims Merino Yarn!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Enter to Win an Amazing Knitting Loom Set!
- Win James C. Brett Marble Chunky Yarn!
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Darn Good Yarn Herbal Dyed Yarn!
- Silk Chiffon Ribbon Yarn
- Win Mango Moon Mulberry Meadow Yarn!
- Chance to win a Leather Project Bag!
- Chance to Win a Anne Geddes Baby Yarn and Learn to Mini Loom Kit!
- Enter to win Wool Me Tender Yarn!
- Martha Stewart Crafts Knit & Weave Loom Kit
- Enter to win the Boye Long Loom Set!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Buffalo Plaid Winter Hat
- Ombre Double Brim Beanie
- Beginner Fall Shawl
- Simple Fair Isle Hat Pattern (Baby)
- How to Cable Without a Cable Needle
- Sunflower Swirls Shawl
- Diagonal Sand Stitch Pillow
- Fuzzy Earwarmers
- Cute Bow Garter Stitch Headband
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You