Boye Round Loom Set
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
You never realize how easy knitting is until you try it on a loom. Boye's Round Loom Set will show you the light at the end of the crafting tunnel - a loom that helps you zip through your projects! This colorful set includes 4 round looms in assorted sizes, 1 hook, 1 needle, and super easy instructions. With two different ways to knit (flat and circular), you can easily make your very own hats, scarves, booties, and more.
This Round Loom Set is great for anyone that has been wanting to learn how to knit, but had a hard time beginning the learning process. Knitting needles can make a project seem hard, but with this loom set, you can now knit using a loom and a hook; no knitting needles required. This set includes four different sized plastic looms: 5-1/2 inch; 7-1/2 inch; 9-1/2 inch; and 11-1/2 inch.
This loom is made from plastic, so it is lightweight and more afforable than some of the other looms on the market. One of the downfalls of working with plastic looms like this one is that the yarn slips around easily; if you let go for a second while you are threading your loom it will quickly unthread itself. So, while using this loom, it is recommended that you keep a careful watch on your yarn to prevent slippage.
The instructions that come with the Boye Round Loom Set are for a knit hat, and they are very easy to understand. In fact, both kids and grandparents have sang their praises about how easy this loom is to use! The best part about it is that you can use any kind of yarn you want! I love using unique yarns with different textures, and while traditional patterns don't always allow for them, the loom always does.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This Crazy Eights Circular Dishcloth is a super unique dishcloth knitting pattern. Using short rows knitting to create individual… Continue reading: "Crazy Eights Circular Dishclothvideocam"
- Enter to win Red Heart Buttercup Yarn
- Lion Brand Babysoft Yarn
- Enter to win Caron Simply Soft Yarn to make the Mood Scarf!
- Martha Stewart Crafts Knit & Weave Loom Kit
- Win James C. Brett Marble Chunky Yarn!
- Enter to win Bernat Blanket Yarn!
- "At the Bahamas" Recycled Silk Sari Ribbon Yarn
- Chance to win a Totable Knitting Bag!
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Paintbox Yarn Cotton DK Yarn!
- Pixie Dust Yarn
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You