Boye Round Loom Set
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
You never realize how easy knitting is until you try it on a loom. Boye's Round Loom Set will show you the light at the end of the crafting tunnel - a loom that helps you zip through your projects! This colorful set includes 4 round looms in assorted sizes, 1 hook, 1 needle, and super easy instructions. With two different ways to knit (flat and circular), you can easily make your very own hats, scarves, booties, and more.
This Round Loom Set is great for anyone that has been wanting to learn how to knit, but had a hard time beginning the learning process. Knitting needles can make a project seem hard, but with this loom set, you can now knit using a loom and a hook; no knitting needles required. This set includes four different sized plastic looms: 5-1/2 inch; 7-1/2 inch; 9-1/2 inch; and 11-1/2 inch.
This loom is made from plastic, so it is lightweight and more afforable than some of the other looms on the market. One of the downfalls of working with plastic looms like this one is that the yarn slips around easily; if you let go for a second while you are threading your loom it will quickly unthread itself. So, while using this loom, it is recommended that you keep a careful watch on your yarn to prevent slippage.
The instructions that come with the Boye Round Loom Set are for a knit hat, and they are very easy to understand. In fact, both kids and grandparents have sang their praises about how easy this loom is to use! The best part about it is that you can use any kind of yarn you want! I love using unique yarns with different textures, and while traditional patterns don't always allow for them, the loom always does.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The Beginner Snood Knit Pattern might be one of the most versatile pieces you ever make. This free knit snood pattern is essentially a… Continue reading: "Beginner Snood Knit Patternvideocam"
- Chance to win Nomad Sock Yarn!
- Enter to win The Baby Wool Yarn!
- Chance to win Shiny + Soft Main Street Yarn!
- Blue Face Worsted Yarn in Pumpkin King
- Pocket Knitter
- Chance to Win Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino Yarn!
- Eclair Yarn
- Win James C. Brett Marble Chunky Yarn!
- Enter to win Red Heart Buttercup Yarn
- Enter to win the Boye Long Loom Set!
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You