Fair Isle Liberty Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Fair Isle Liberty Yarn
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeKnitting.com
Having the right type of yarn in your stash is an absolute must when it comes to working up the perfect pattern. If you have something in mind, but you don't have the yarn on-hand then you'll be stuck in the yarn aisle for quite some time. In order to avoid the nuisance, have some Liberty Yarn from Fair Isle in your collection.
Liberty is a medium worsted weight yarn that is 100% acrylic and oh, so warm. Just touching the yarn in its ball form you know it's going to be the perfect yarn for those winter projects. Each skein contains 706 yards of yarn, which is great for those larger projects. To insure you have color consistency, getting this larger skein is the way to go. Knitting a sweater or an afghan with this yarn will be the highlight of the season.
With a soft and luxurious yarn like this, I know you'll want color choices and that's exactly what you'll get. Fun colors like apricot, aquatic, butter, blossom, and sky will surely make you want to knit a fabulous item. Because the price is just right and you have the ability to machine wash your projects, Liberty is just the yarn you need. It's also allergen-free, which is a plus!
Fair Isle yarns are spun from the finest fibers and they're constantly coming up with new fiber combinations and qualities. They come up with the perfect balance of both softness and wearability and test the yarns to make sure you receive the best quality standards. With that said, you know Liberty is going to quickly become your new favorite.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Chance to win Darn Good Yarn Twist Lace Silk Yarn!
Chance to win a Party of Five Mini Skein Set!
Chance to win Red Heart Boutique Irresistible Yarn!
Chance to win Rowan Stone Washed Yarn!
Win Purl Soho Mulberry Merino Yarn!
Win James C. Brett Marble Chunky Yarn!
Enter to win Caron Simply Soft Yarn to make the Mood Scarf!
Enter to win the Boye Long Loom Set!
Win Lion Brand Sock-Ease Yarn!
Win a Martina Cardigan Knitting Kit!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Party of Five Mini Skein Set
- What is a Ruana? + 4 Knit Ruana Patterns
- Veronica Knit Ruana Pattern
- Ruana Style Vest
- Cabled Baby Cardigan Sweater
- 27 Free Knitting Patterns for Premature Babies
- Premature Baby Sets
- 22 Knitted Vests for the Whole Family
- How to Knit an SK2P Decrease
- How to Knit an SSP Decrease (Slip, Slip, Purl)
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You