Totable Knitting Bag
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Totable Knitting Bag
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeKnitting.com
When I first laid eyes on the Totable Knitting Bag from Yarn Pop I knew I had to get my hands on one. I have never been so intrigued and excited with a simple tote, but knitters and crocheters alike will easily want one of these.
The Totable Knitting Bag is unlike any others that I've seen before; it's an easy way to travel with your projects. It's a soft bag, yet sturdy enough to stand on its own, allowing you quick and easy access to your projects that are in progress. The signature grommets keep your yarn straight and tangle-free, which I thought was the neatest part about the bag! There is also an adjustable and removable strap to give you the flexibility to carry it how you want.
The outside of the bag is made out of American-Made canvas while the inside is made out of soft, cotton. There are 3 pockets on the inside so you can keep your hooks, knitting needles and notions safely stored while traveling. The premium industrial zipper at the top of the bag features the Yarn Groove, so it'll keep your yarn safe.
There are several designs to choose from including florals, elephants, solid colors, owls, polka dots, and even denim, and each one comes with the signature grommets and removable strap. This product is one of the neatest totes I've seen and it's a win-win for every yarn enthusiast.
Read NextJames C. Brett Marble Chunky Yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Win James C. Brett Marble Chunky Yarn!
- Enter to Win an Amazing Knitting Loom Set!
- Chance to win Caron One Pound Yarn!
- Chance to win Shiny + Soft Main Street Yarn!
- Chance to Win a 3-Skein Bernat Prize Pack!
- Chance to win Brown Sheep Synchrony Yarn!
- Chance to Win a Ginger Interchangeable Circular Needle Set!
- Enter to win Red Heart Strata Yarn!
- Erin Lane Self-Locking Project Bag Review
- Enter to win Crazy Sexy Wool Yarn!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 10 Free Knitted Bag Patterns for Beginners
- The Amber Cowl
- Simple Summer Top Knitting Pattern
- Iron Knit Hat
- Basic Ankle Socks
- Simple Brioche Headband
- Daydreamer Shawl
- Forest Beehive Shawlette
- Sage Knit Hat
- Eater Bunny Free Knitting
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You