Superfine Bulky Yarn Review
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Superfine Bulky Yarn Review
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeKnitting.com
Zen Yarn Garden continues to amaze me with all the yarns they come out with. From delicious variegated colors to classy solids, each of the fibers is perfectly brilliant. They provide the most luxurious fibers dyeing them in a range of semi-solid and one-of-a-kind colorways, so you have plenty of options. The Superfine Bulky Yarn is no exception to the beautiful yarn lines Zen Yarn Garden has to offer.
Superfine Bulky is a yarn you will quickly fall in love with. Being milled in Italy and hand dyed in Canada, you'll find it to be irresistible. Made of 90% superfine superwash merino and 10% nylon, you'll feel its silky softness. With the yarn being spun with nylon it will help with pilling so your projects can last longer. It's also known that the superfine merino spin is softer than most merinos, so you'll find that it's a joy to knit with.
With its bulky texture and approximately 60 to 65 yards you can easily work up a project quickly. Bulky weight yarns like this are great for things like knit blankets, knit hats, gloves and mittens, and even leg warmers. You can even think outside the box and use it to make accessories like multi-strand necklaces or chunky bracelets; the possibilities are endless.
For your projects to last it's recommended that you hand wash and air dry because you wouldn't want all your hard work to get ruined. For those wanting to work with calming colors and fabulous textures, get your hands on Superfine Bulky.
Use Superfine Bulky Yarn to Make the following patterns:
The Cuddle Me Cowl is a lovely knit cowl made with bulky weight yarn featuring staggered ribbing and two coordinating colorways. This easy knitting pattern will work up fast, so you will definitely be eager to make more than one. Beginner knitting patterns are the perfect choice if you want to complete a speedy pattern that can be easily memorized. Whether you're watching TV at the end of a long day or simply relaxing on the sofa, you can work up this knitted cowl in no time. Plus, the bright colors will put a smile on your face when the days are dull and gray.
The Zen Chunky Knit Hat is a hat knit with bulky weight yarn featuring a ribbed brim. This free knitting pattern will knit up incredibly fast, so you will certainly want to make more than one. The splatters of color found throughout the yarn add an extra special element to this knitted hat pattern perfect for beginners. The simple, yet versatile design affords you the opportunity to wear this stylish head hugger throughout a variety of seasons and climates. Plus, since you only need to use one skein of yarn to knit this pattern, you can easily work up this bulky delight in a short amount of time without blowing your budget.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Chance to win Wildfoote Luxury Sock Yarn!
- Win Purl Soho Mulberry Merino Yarn!
- Win James C. Brett Marble Chunky Yarn!
- Enter to win Bernat Mega Bulky Yarn!
- Chance to win Red Heart Super Saver!
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Paintbox Yarn Cotton DK Yarn!
- Win Two Skeins of Bernat Sox Yarn!
- Win a Martina Cardigan Knitting Kit!
- 10 Super Fine Yarns to Knit With
- Enter to win Bernat Blanket Yarn!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- The Top 5 Knitting Blogs for Beginners
- Special Free Lacy Scarf Knit Pattern
- Quick & Super Easy Sleep Sock Pattern
- Azalea Top-Down Lace Sweater
- Diagonal Knit Square
- Simple Sage Handkerchief
- Connect the Dots
- Lacy Chevron Baby Blanket
- Seed Stitch Cable Headband
- Celestial Cuffs
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You