Superwash Dewy DK Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Superwash Dewy DK Yarn
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeKnitting.com
Expression Fiber Arts is one of the best yarn companies I've had the opportunity to work with. The yarns they produce are mouth watering and make me drool with every new color they come out with. There's no exception when it comes to Superwash Dewy DK yarn.
Dewy DK is a scrumptious, squishy and super soft yarn that you'll love playing around with. Made of 70% superwash merino wool, 20% nylon and 10% silk this will easily become your new favorite to knit and crochet with. There's just a hint of a dewy glow from the silk and with the nylon you'll find the yarn to be strong and long-lasting.
The 4-ply produces round plump yarn so you'll get beautiful, defined stitches. With the dk weight you'll find this yarn is thinner than worsted weight, but thicker than sport weight making it versatile to make an endless amount of items. Because this is such a strong yarn you can machine wash your items, which is perfect for when you need to clean all the baby clothes you end up making. You can literally make anything with this yarn from headbands and hair accessories to sweaters, afghans and so much more. Superwash Dewy DK is super soft and cozy for anyone to wear.
Something to keep in mind is that each skein is hand-created, so no two skeins will be identical, even when ordering from the same dye lot. It is suggested that you alternate skeins every other row when working with more than one skein in a single project, but that can prove to be tedious. With amazing colors like Tulip Farm, Sorbet, Lemon Pucker and Plum Blossom your projects will turn out beautifully no matter how you work them up. There's even a Chakra yarn line that's part of a series of inspired shades for each of the chakras: heart, peace, sacral, solar plexus, third eye, and crown.
Any yarn from Expression Fiber Arts is a high-end fancy yarn that will put a smile on your face. The colors are gorgeous and will simply make your day.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Paintbox Yarns Wool Mix Aran Yarn!
- Chance to Win a Ginger Interchangeable Circular Needle Set!
- Chance to Win a Knitter's Pride Smart Stix Set!
- Chance to Win a Set of Furls Teak Single Point Knitting Needles!
- Chance to win Brown Sheep Synchrony Yarn!
- 10 Super Fine Yarns to Knit With
- Chance to win the Jewel Cowl Kit!
- Chance to Win a 3-Skein Bernat Prize Pack!
- Enter to Win an Amazing Knitting Loom Set!
- Chance to win Shiny + Soft Main Street Yarn!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Brown Sheep Lanaloft Yarn
- Extended Triangle Wrap
- Sophia's Knit Blanket
- Easy Knit Scarf
- Gentle Swells
- Easy To Knit Slippers
- What Can I Knit With 500 Yards of Yarn?
- Cable Knit Slippers For Childen And Adults
- Cool Stripes Hat
- A Message from The Editors of AllFreeKnitting
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You