Rowan Stone Washed Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Rowan Stone Washed Yarn
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeKnitting.com
It really excites me when I come across limited edition items, especially when it comes to yarn. You know you have to jump on the ball when you see products you fall in love with, and you know they're only here for a short while. Wool and the Gang have teamed up with their friends at Rowan to create a beautiful shiny ribbon-like, limited edition yarn called Stone Washed.
Stone Washed is a lightweight, 100% cotton, breathable yarn that is dyed and spun in Italy, making it one fantastically special yarn. Most of Wool and the Gang's yarn come from Peru, so the fact that this comes from Italy means you must get your hands on it. Coming in only four colors: light aged, indigo aged, navy aged and dark aged, you’ll find yourself craving more of this yarn. The super soft texture will not only feel amazing, but it will look amazing knit or crocheted into sweaters, tops and dresses. Cardigans and shawls will look flawless and will make you feel like a queen.
Because it's such a lightweight and luxurious yarn it is perfect for the spring and summer seasons, which have finally arrived. Not only is Wool and the Gang excited about their new yarn release, but they've also created eight knitting patterns to be used with Stone Washed. The collection of patterns is classic and contemporary and perfect for intermediate knitters. The pieces are great for your warmer weather wardrobe, but also transition nicely for the cooler nights.
Since the yarn is made of such delicate fibers you'll want to be sure to hand wash in cool water instead of machine wash so your project doesn't get ruined. You'll also lay it flat to dry instead of using the dryer for best results. You literally have the opportunity to work up your own piece of Italian fashion, so get to it. Ciao Bella!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Chance to win a Darn Good Yarn Subscription Box!
Chance to win a Clover Mini Weaving Loom!
Chance to win Rowan Stone Washed Yarn!
Chance to win Red Heart Boutique Irresistible Yarn!
The Best Darn Yarn Tenders aka Yarn Bras
Martha Stewart Crafts Knit & Weave Loom Kit
Enter to win the Boye Long Loom Set!
Enter for a chance to win ChiaoGoo Red Lace Circular Needles!
10 Super Fine Yarns to Knit With
Chance to win Candy Shop Yarn!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Cotton Fine Yarn
- Knit From the Top Down: 16 Sweater Knitting Patterns
- Knit Shrug Patterns for All Occasions
- 10 Knit Pumpkin Patterns
- How to Do a Central Double Increase (CDI)
- Heartfelt Baby Blanket Knitting Pattern
- Brick and Mortar Baby Blanket
- Christmas Slip Stitch Table Runner
- Easy Baby Tunic Knitting Pattern
- Philadelphus Shawl Pattern
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You