Semi-Precious Tosh Yarn Subscription
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Semi-Precious Tosh Yarn Subscription
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeKnitting.com
When you're looking for a certain type of yarn to really make a bold statement, then you need to look outside the box of your normal go-to yarns. Jimmy Beans Wool has a neat Madelinetosh Yarn line based on semi-precious stones.
Each skein of Madelinetosh DK is hand dyed in small batches and does not go through a dye lot. Each skein is a unique color perfect for any knit or crochet project. This Tosh yarn is 100% superwash merino wool and is available in beautiful lustrous colors like Semi-Precious Garnet, Sagittarius, Scorpio, Semi-Precious Labradorite and many more, all according to the stones. Because these yarns are so fabulous Jimmy Beans Wool is offering a few subscriptions:
Semi-Precious Tosh Blanket Subscription: This subscription is offered to U.S. only at a low price of $22 per month and includes one skein of Semi-Precious Tosh yarn in the Tosh Vintage base. You'll also receive a free pattern designed by a Jimmy Beans Wool in-house designer.
Semi-Precious Tosh Shawl Subscription: This subscription is also for U.S. residents only and is $6.50 per month. You'll receive a 70-yard sample of Semi-Precious Tosh yarn in the Tosh Merino Light base. Each color is based on the month's semi-precious stones, so it will change each month. This subscription does not include a free pattern, but you can purchase the pattern for only $3.
Both the blanket and shawl projects are year-long so you can sign up at any time. If you were to subscribe in May, you would receive a sample of each of the January through May colors in your first shipment. Both projects are progressive projects that need all of the month's colors to complete, so you will automatically be charged and shipped all the previous months when you subscribe.
The captivating color combinations provided within the subscriptions are a must-have and by the end of the year you'll have a beautiful knew knit or crocheted piece. With Madelinetosh being such a soft and durable yarn, you really will enjoy working with it and like it even better when wearing it. You don't have to worry about pilling, and the definition of each stitch is nicely visible. The texture of the yarn itself is amazing so you can only imagine how it'll be worked into a project.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Win Purl Soho Mulberry Merino Yarn!
- Chance to Win a Anne Geddes Baby Yarn and Learn to Mini Loom Kit!
- Enter to Win an Amazing Knitting Loom Set!
- Enter to win Super Saver Jumbo Yarn!
- Win Mango Moon Mulberry Meadow Yarn!
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Darn Good Yarn Herbal Dyed Yarn!
- Win James C. Brett Marble Chunky Yarn!
- Win the Imperial Yarn Giveaway!
- Win Red Heart Scrubby Yarn!
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Sparkle DK Yarn!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Buffalo Plaid Winter Hat
- Ombre Double Brim Beanie
- Beginner Fall Shawl
- Simple Fair Isle Hat Pattern (Baby)
- How to Cable Without a Cable Needle
- Sunflower Swirls Shawl
- Diagonal Sand Stitch Pillow
- Fuzzy Earwarmers
- Cute Bow Garter Stitch Headband
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You