- see all comments
"This is the 8th or 9th dead link I've hit this morning trying to look at the patterns from one newsletter, i can only presume that the person putting the newsletter together does not have time to check and verify the links."
"New pattern, first time I've seen a picture of it on this site. Unfortunately, there is a problem with the link, when you click on it you receive an "oops" message, that the pattern is no longer available."
"Not sure why you would leave your comment on an entirely different pattern but anyway, the pattern actually specifies and gives step by step instructions on what the chain 5 is- (Bring st back to left-hand needle. K1) 5 times Chain 5 made. Bring st back to left-hand needle. K4tog. Rep from to last 2 (3-1) st(s). Chain 5. Bring st back to left-hand needle. K3 (4-2) tog. Fasten off."
Boye Row Counter
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Click here to view your Knitting Patterns.
Boye Row Counter
Gifted by Simplicity Creative Group
Reviewed by Caitlin Kavanaugh, Editor of AllFreeKnitting
How many of you knitters out there find it challenging to keep track of knitted rows? I know I do! It becomes especially difficult when I have several projects going at the same time - something that happens much more often than not. So what's a knitter to do? Cut down on the amount of projects you tackle, just so it's easier to keep track of all of your rows? Of course not! Thanks to the Simplicity Creative Group, knitters no longer have to worry!
All you have to do is get your hands on one of these digital row counters and you'll be all set. How does this counter work? To get this handy device going, all you need is a 3V lithium battery. Once it's on, you can easily keep track of three projects all at once. To toggle between projects, simply press the P button to browse through everything you have stored on your counter. Press the A button to increase the number of rows, and finally, press the S button to decrease the number of rows. Once you are finished with a project, and wish to have start a new one, simply press and hold the R button down to reset the counter to zero. Then you can start all of the fun all over again!
Don't be alarmed if your counter doesn't ever turn off - it's not supposed to. With a powerful battery, despite staying on 24/7, this little guy is able to keep on trucking for up to a year!
Have you ever used a digital row counter before? What did you think of them? Let us know in the comments!
Read NextPurl Soho Mulberry Merino Yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Mar 05, 2013
I've never used a digital row counter before but would definitely put one to good use. It sounds easy to use and so helpful! Anything that will make my life easier is worth having.
Jan 26, 2013
Now this is the accessory I really need.
May 31, 2012
I haven't used a digital counter before, but I'm usually working on several projects at a time. I could use one!
May 17, 2012
I actually have one of these and simply couldn't manage without it (especially as I generally have more than one project on the go!!!) For anyone who is tempted - I say "go for it" cos you won't ever be sorry!
Jul 03, 2011
I haven't ever used a digital counter, but would love to. This one sounds like it would be so handy!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Aspen Mountain Knit Tote
The Aspen Mountain Knit Tote is a striking bag knitting pattern made with the double seed stitch. The end result is lovely and quite… Continue reading: "Aspen Mountain Knit Tote"
- Win Purl Soho Mulberry Merino Yarn!
- Eclair Yarn
- Enter to win The Baby Wool Yarn!
- 10 Super Fine Yarns to Knit With
- Chance to win Brown Sheep Synchrony Yarn!
- Chance to win the Knit & Stitch Creative Collection!
- Chance to win Nomad Sock Yarn!
- Artesano Superfine Alpaca Yarn
- Martha Stewart Crafts Knit & Weave Loom Kit
- Enter to win Caron Simply Soft Yarn to make the Mood Scarf!
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Easy Keyhole Scarf
- Coastline Headband
- Round Dickey Pattern
- Grapes Sherbet Shawlette
- Ribbed Hat Pattern For Men And Women
- Watermelon Delights Shawl
- Byzantine Ribbed Stitch
- Nearly Seamless Cuffed Bootie Slippers For Adults
- Cobblestone Infinity Scarf
- Diagonal Basketweave Stitch
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You