Boye Row Counter
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Boye Row Counter
Gifted by Simplicity Creative Group
Reviewed by Caitlin Kavanaugh, Editor of AllFreeKnitting
How many of you knitters out there find it challenging to keep track of knitted rows? I know I do! It becomes especially difficult when I have several projects going at the same time - something that happens much more often than not. So what's a knitter to do? Cut down on the amount of projects you tackle, just so it's easier to keep track of all of your rows? Of course not! Thanks to the Simplicity Creative Group, knitters no longer have to worry!
All you have to do is get your hands on one of these digital row counters and you'll be all set. How does this counter work? To get this handy device going, all you need is a 3V lithium battery. Once it's on, you can easily keep track of three projects all at once. To toggle between projects, simply press the P button to browse through everything you have stored on your counter. Press the A button to increase the number of rows, and finally, press the S button to decrease the number of rows. Once you are finished with a project, and wish to have start a new one, simply press and hold the R button down to reset the counter to zero. Then you can start all of the fun all over again!
Don't be alarmed if your counter doesn't ever turn off - it's not supposed to. With a powerful battery, despite staying on 24/7, this little guy is able to keep on trucking for up to a year!
Have you ever used a digital row counter before? What did you think of them? Let us know in the comments!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Learning how to make a sweater has never been easier. The Stockinette Stitch Hooded Cardigan is an easy and classic sweater pattern… Continue reading: "Stockinette Stitch Hooded Cardigan"
- Chance to Win a We Are Knitters Classic Knit Sweater Kit!
- Martha Stewart Crafts Knit & Weave Loom Kit
- Win James C. Brett Marble Chunky Yarn!
- Win a Martina Cardigan Knitting Kit!
- Win Lion Brand Sock-Ease Yarn!
- Decades Yarn
- Enter to win US 50 Knitting Needles!
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Paintbox Yarn Cotton DK Yarn!
- Chance to win Red Heart Boutique Irresistible Yarn!
- Enter to win Red Heart Baby Hugs Yarn!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Roositud Knitting 101
- We Are Knitters Classic Knit Sweater Kit
- How to knit Twisted Moss Stitch
- Fall Houses Lace Shawl
- Scandinavian Infinity Scarf
- Hooded Vest Pattern for Women
- Ribbed Shawlette
- Riona's Diamonds
- Easy Knit Pumpkin
- Large Pumpkin Knitting Pattern
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You