Lion Brand Textures Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
The same old colors and textures are boring in projects you have worked up over and over. If there is one pattern that you just love, but can't find a yarn that you really want to pair with it, look no further than Lion Brand Textures yarn. This medium weight yarn is perfect for scarves, hats, sweaters, and more. In an array of gorgeous, nature-inspired colors, the hardest decision you will make is which skein you want to buy.
In eight colors: Sun Rays, Meadow Flowers, Enchanted Forest, Arctic Sky, Ocean Waves, Mountain Dawn (shown), Mystical Moors, and Desert Sands, this worsted weight boucle yarn will ensure gorgeous stitches. Self-striping, this will make any project you work up look professional and clean. Because of its twists and consistent nature, this yarn is great for everyone, especially beginners. This yarn is 90% acrylic and 10% nylon, so it is super soft without being overly stretchy.
I love this yarn becuase it makes a beautiful cardigan. With a solid colored blouse or t-shirt underneath, you look both comfortable and put together in your gorgeous homemade project. Everyone will wonder which store you bought it at, and you will feel great knowing it came from your own two hands. This yarn would also make a pretty pair of winter gloves, and since the colors are so gorgeous and varied, they will make any winter's day seem bright and warm.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Enter to win Crazy Sexy Wool Yarn!
- Chance to win Fair Isle Liberty Yarn!
- Chance to Win a Ginger Interchangeable Circular Needle Set!
- Chance to win Shiny + Soft Main Street Yarn!
- 10 Super Fine Yarns to Knit With
- Chance to win Brown Sheep Synchrony Yarn!
- Lion Brand Yarn: Homespun in Coral Reef
- Enter to win Caron Simply Soft Yarn to make the Mood Scarf!
- Martha Stewart Crafts Knit & Weave Loom Kit
- Chance to win Caron One Pound Yarn!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- How to Knit Flowers: 39 Easy Knitting Patterns
- Salt And Pepper Cardigan
- 30 Merino Yarn Patterns to Knit
- Blanket Cardigan Knitting Pattern
- Dasha Baby Blanket
- Bert Baby Blanket
- Lake Isle Wrap
- 24 Bamboo Yarn Patterns to Knit
- Lace Head Scarf Knitting Pattern
- Candy Bud Scarf
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You