- see all comments
"Hi, I can't find the knitting pattern for this book, can I have it please?"
"With the page open, right click on your mouse, this will open a new window, in the new window scroll down to and click on print. That will take you to print review, in print preview change "all" to just the pages that the pattern is on and click print. Using the cut and copy feature to paste the document into another program for printing is actually a violation of international copyright laws, but printing directly from the page is permitted. Hope this helps someone. Happy knitting!"
"This is not a free pattern, so not sure why it is still featured on an "all free knitting" website."
Lion Brand Textures Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Click here to view your Knitting Patterns.
Lion Brand Textures Yarn
Gifted by: Lion Brand Yarn
Reviewed by Madison Bowes, Editor, AllFreeKnitting.com
The same old colors and textures are boring in projects you have worked up over and over. If there is one pattern that you just love, but can't find a yarn that you really want to pair with it, look no further than Lion Brand Textures yarn. This medium weight yarn is perfect for scarves, hats, sweaters, and more. In an array of gorgeous, nature-inspired colors, the hardest decision you will make is which skein you want to buy.
In eight colors: Sun Rays, Meadow Flowers, Enchanted Forest, Arctic Sky, Ocean Waves, Mountain Dawn (shown), Mystical Moors, and Desert Sands, this worsted weight boucle yarn will ensure gorgeous stitches. Self-striping, this will make any project you work up look professional and clean. Because of its twists and consistent nature, this yarn is great for everyone, especially beginners. This yarn is 90% acrylic and 10% nylon, so it is super soft without being overly stretchy.
I love this yarn becuase it makes a beautiful cardigan. With a solid colored blouse or t-shirt underneath, you look both comfortable and put together in your gorgeous homemade project. Everyone will wonder which store you bought it at, and you will feel great knowing it came from your own two hands. This yarn would also make a pretty pair of winter gloves, and since the colors are so gorgeous and varied, they will make any winter's day seem bright and warm.
Read NextThe Baby Wool Yarn Review
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Colorful Chevron Bag
Add an explosion of color to your weekend errands with the Colorful Chevron Bag. Learn how to knit a bag that is not only practical… Continue reading: "Colorful Chevron Bag"
- Enter to win The Baby Wool Yarn!
- Chance to win the Knit & Stitch Creative Collection!
- Eclair Yarn
- Win Purl Soho Mulberry Merino Yarn!
- Chance to win Caron One Pound Yarn!
- Lion Brand Pelt Yarn
- The Best Darn Yarn Tenders aka Yarn Bras
- Enter to win Caron Simply Soft Yarn to make the Mood Scarf!
- Chance to win Nomad Sock Yarn!
- Chance to Win Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino Yarn!
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Waffle Stitch Pattern
- Stylish Cardigan With Colorful Stripes
- Unisex Winter Hat
- Spider Fingerless Gloves
- Waffle Stitch Kitchen Towel
- Free Knitting Pattern - Minimalist Round Toe Slippers
- Vertical Stripe Toque, Touque, Or Beanie Hat
- Turban Hat For Beginners
- Double Moss Stitch Dishcloth
- Easy Dishcloth
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You