Red Heart Mixology Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Red Heart is always coming out with fabulous yarn lines, but their latest has quickly become one of my new favorites. Mixology yarn has been designed so that we can enjoy mixing and matching for beautiful results. It comes in Prints, Solids and Swirl so you can have an amazing finished piece.
Mixology Prints: This yarn is almost comparable to Red Heart Super Saver; it's soft, but a bit on the sturdy side. It's a super bulky yarn that pairs nicely with any of the Mixology yarns. Prints comes in 7 variegated yarns including Blue Suede, Calypso, Moonlit, Party, Renaissance, Retro and Sizzling. It's 100% acrylic and machine washable.
Mixology Solids: This is a super bulky yarn that's soft to the touch. Any solid shade complements Mixology Prints and Swirl. Snuggling up in a knit afghan or a cozy pair of slippers made with this yarn would be like a dream as it's so cozy. Solids come in 12 colors from your typical Black and White, to fun colors like Jade, Orchid, Pink, Plum and Royal. Solids is also 100% acrylic and machine washable.
Mixology Swirl: Touching this yarn is like touching a cotton ball; it's almost as if you're not touching anything. Imagine laying on a fluffy cloud; that's exactly how this yarn feels. Of course it's a super bulky yarn to coordinate with Solids and Prints. This too, comes in a variety of colors from Party, Sizzling, Calypso, Blue Suede and more. Swirl is only 98% acrylic and 2% polyester.
Each of these lines was carefully thought out so they can work together giving you a fabulous, finished knit piece. All Mixology yarns are the same weight so you can combine them in your own unique way. By using one skein of each of these yarns will give you a nice textured design that you will swoon over.
Patterns to Make with Mixology Yarn:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"Madison is one of our most popular free shawl knitting patterns by the designer Anni Howard and knitted in the the lovely peacock… Continue reading: "Madison Free Shawl Knitting Pattern"
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Sparkle DK Yarn!
- Martha Stewart Crafts Knit & Weave Loom Kit
- Boye Row Counter
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Paintbox Yarn Cotton DK Yarn!
- Enter to Win an Amazing Knitting Loom Set!
- Win James C. Brett Marble Chunky Yarn!
- Enter to win The Baby Wool Yarn!
- Enter to win Sweet Roll Yarn!
- Chance to win Brown Sheep Stratosphere Yarn!
- Blue Face Worsted Yarn in Pumpkin King
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- All Wrapped Up Knit Pillow Pattern
- Reindeer Knit Christmas Stocking Pattern
- Winter Warmers Christmas Ornaments
- Easy "Corduroy" Scarf
- 8 Knit Glove Patterns
- Knit Gloves Pattern on Straight Needles
- Field Dishcloth
- Ruffled Shawlette
- Giles Table Runner
- Chunky Knit Rug
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You