Red Heart Boutique Twilight Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
I absolutely love being the yarn enthusiast that I am; it allows me to try out all the many yarns that are out there. Being a big fan of Red Heart, I am amazed at all the different lines they have. Did you know there are 35 Boutique Yarn options? The newest one I got to play around with was Red Heart Boutique Twilight and man, did I fall in love.
Boutique Twilight is one of my favorite Red Heart Yarns; the sparkling metallic really shines throughout each skein. Twilight is not your typical yarn; it's not even your typical bulky weight yarn. In fact, each strand reminds me of a shoelace; it's thick and made of 61% acrylic, 25% nylon, 9% polyester and 5% metallic. You would think the metallic strands throughout the yarn would make it a bit rough, but it's actually a really soft yarn.
What I love most about this yarn is all the fabulous shades and colors that it comes in. Electric, Jaded, Pixie, Romantic and Rose Garden are just a few color options to choose from. Once your knit pattern is worked up, and believe me, with this yarn your project will work up quickly, you can machine wash it in cold water on the gentle cycle and lay flat to dry.
With a super bulky yarn like Boutique Twilight you can knit up any kind of fun project. From infinity scarves to knit hats to knit shawls and scarves, this sparkly yarn will make your project look absolutely fantastic. This yarn is great for everyday wear or for fancy occasions. The next time you want to try a new line from Red Heart then check out Boutique Twilight; you'll never turn back again.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Sparkle DK Yarn!
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Darn Good Yarn Herbal Dyed Yarn!
- Win Purl Soho Mulberry Merino Yarn!
- Chance to win Caron One Pound Yarn!
- Chance to win Paintbox Yarns Baby DK Yarn!
- Win James C. Brett Marble Chunky Yarn!
- Lion Brand Yarn: Homespun in Coral Reef
- Enter to Win an Amazing Knitting Loom Set!
- Martha Stewart Crafts Knit & Weave Loom Kit
- Chance to Win a We Are Knitters Classic Knit Sweater Kit!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Buffalo Plaid Winter Hat
- Ombre Double Brim Beanie
- Beginner Fall Shawl
- Simple Fair Isle Hat Pattern (Baby)
- How to Cable Without a Cable Needle
- Sunflower Swirls Shawl
- Diagonal Sand Stitch Pillow
- Fuzzy Earwarmers
- Cute Bow Garter Stitch Headband
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You