Red Heart Boutique Twilight Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
I absolutely love being the yarn enthusiast that I am; it allows me to try out all the many yarns that are out there. Being a big fan of Red Heart, I am amazed at all the different lines they have. Did you know there are 35 Boutique Yarn options? The newest one I got to play around with was Red Heart Boutique Twilight and man, did I fall in love.
Boutique Twilight is one of my favorite Red Heart Yarns; the sparkling metallic really shines throughout each skein. Twilight is not your typical yarn; it's not even your typical bulky weight yarn. In fact, each strand reminds me of a shoelace; it's thick and made of 61% acrylic, 25% nylon, 9% polyester and 5% metallic. You would think the metallic strands throughout the yarn would make it a bit rough, but it's actually a really soft yarn.
What I love most about this yarn is all the fabulous shades and colors that it comes in. Electric, Jaded, Pixie, Romantic and Rose Garden are just a few color options to choose from. Once your knit pattern is worked up, and believe me, with this yarn your project will work up quickly, you can machine wash it in cold water on the gentle cycle and lay flat to dry.
With a super bulky yarn like Boutique Twilight you can knit up any kind of fun project. From infinity scarves to knit hats to knit shawls and scarves, this sparkly yarn will make your project look absolutely fantastic. This yarn is great for everyday wear or for fancy occasions. The next time you want to try a new line from Red Heart then check out Boutique Twilight; you'll never turn back again.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Chance to win a Darn Good Yarn Ceramic Yarn Bowl!
Chance to win a Go Crafty Travel Case!
Chance to win Red Heart Boutique Irresistible Yarn!
Win James C. Brett Marble Chunky Yarn!
Win Purl Soho Mulberry Merino Yarn!
Chance to win Caron One Pound Yarn!
Chance to win Nomad Sock Yarn!
Chance to win Shiny + Soft Main Street Yarn!
Silk Chiffon Ribbon Yarn
Enter to Win an Amazing Knitting Loom Set!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Knitting for Charity: 31 Free Hat Patterns
- How to Knit the Feather and Fan Stitch
- 36 Free Knit Mitten Patterns
- 19 Easy Hat Knitting Patterns
- Slipped Stitch Studios
- Kristina Kittelson
- How to Knit a Hat
- Go Crafty Travel Case
- Feminine Knit Slipper Pattern
- Knitted House Slippers for Him
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You