Red Heart Boutique Twilight Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
I absolutely love being the yarn enthusiast that I am; it allows me to try out all the many yarns that are out there. Being a big fan of Red Heart, I am amazed at all the different lines they have. Did you know there are 35 Boutique Yarn options? The newest one I got to play around with was Red Heart Boutique Twilight and man, did I fall in love.
Boutique Twilight is one of my favorite Red Heart Yarns; the sparkling metallic really shines throughout each skein. Twilight is not your typical yarn; it's not even your typical bulky weight yarn. In fact, each strand reminds me of a shoelace; it's thick and made of 61% acrylic, 25% nylon, 9% polyester and 5% metallic. You would think the metallic strands throughout the yarn would make it a bit rough, but it's actually a really soft yarn.
What I love most about this yarn is all the fabulous shades and colors that it comes in. Electric, Jaded, Pixie, Romantic and Rose Garden are just a few color options to choose from. Once your knit pattern is worked up, and believe me, with this yarn your project will work up quickly, you can machine wash it in cold water on the gentle cycle and lay flat to dry.
With a super bulky yarn like Boutique Twilight you can knit up any kind of fun project. From infinity scarves to knit hats to knit shawls and scarves, this sparkly yarn will make your project look absolutely fantastic. This yarn is great for everyday wear or for fancy occasions. The next time you want to try a new line from Red Heart then check out Boutique Twilight; you'll never turn back again.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This Crazy Eights Circular Dishcloth is a super unique dishcloth knitting pattern. Using short rows knitting to create individual… Continue reading: "Crazy Eights Circular Dishclothvideocam"
- Chance to win Brown Sheep Synchrony Yarn!
- Chance to win Shiny + Soft Main Street Yarn!
- Enter to Win an Amazing Knitting Loom Set!
- Chance to Win a Knitter's Pride Smart Stix Set!
- Enter to win The Baby Wool Yarn!
- Win Two Skeins of Bernat Sox Yarn!
- Win James C. Brett Marble Chunky Yarn!
- Ch'i Recycled Silk Ribbon Kimono Jacket Kit S-L
- Chance to win a Party of Five Mini Skein Set!
- Win Lion Brand Textures Yarn!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Criss Cross Baby Booties
- Bunny Squared – Make A Bunny From A Square
- Trellis Stitch Square With Heart Insert
- Tubular Bind Off Tutorial
- Tostata Triangle Scarf
- Simple Knit Wrap Bracelet
- Bianca Bookmark
- Beaded Bracelet Knitting Pattern
- Ribbed Bubble Hat
- Walkiria Kimono
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You