Knit Wit Pins
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Knit Wit Pins
Provided by Lori Schwartz
Reviewed by Audrey Huggett
Knitters are known for being dedicated to their craft, and I’m no exception to that rule. I’m a sucker for anything with a sheep on it (or sheep shaped, or themed, or remotely wooly in nature), and I’m happy to proclaim my fiber romance openly. When a fellow editor got ahold of some of Lori Schwartz’s Knit Wit pins, I was happy to review them. I love anything that’s simultaneously cute and knitting related and, let’s be real, knitting buttons are the best.
Lori’s buttons are made out of polymer clay and imprinted with wonderfully knitty things like yarn and needles. Each pin is handmade and painted. I was surprised by the quality of these adorable pins. The color combinations are first rate, and the pins are easy to read. Fun phrases like “knit happens” and “Close Knit Friends” are emblazoned across the pins, proudly declaring a devotion to the fiber arts. Since each design is drawn into the clay, these pins have a great textured appearance. The simple design of these buttons makes them prefect for embellishing stash bags, needle cases, or your latest sweater.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Win James C. Brett Marble Chunky Yarn!
- Lion Brand Wool-Ease Yarn
- Chance to win Shiny + Soft Main Street Yarn!
- Martha Stewart Crafts Knit & Weave Loom Kit
- 10 Super Fine Yarns to Knit With
- Enter to Win an Amazing Knitting Loom Set!
- Pocket Knitter
- Lion Brand Pelt Yarn
- Enter to win Caron Simply Soft Yarn to make the Mood Scarf!
- Naturally Caron Spa Yarn in Dark Driftwood
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You