Crazy Sexy Wool Yarn Review
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Super chunky, warm and oh, so beautiful are three ways to describe Crazy Sexy Wool from Wool and the Gang. The chunky yarn comes in 87 yards in a big, tightly-packed ball ready for you to knit or crochet something with it.
When you first see the name Crazy Sexy Wool you might question where such a name came from, but it's absolutely perfect. This yarn is 100% Peruvian wool that is soft, chunky and crazy-easy to work with. As you might guess, this yarn is manufactured in Peru and is premium end wool that you have to get your hands on. You can make just about anything using this bulky yarn from knit hats to crochet leg warmers and even a cute bag or purse. Having multiple skeins of Crazy Sexy Wool will allow you to work up a beautiful afghan that you'll treasure for years to come.
With over 30 amazing colors to choose from, you can easily mix and match for the perfect color combo. Ultra Violet, Magic Mint and Ivory White would make a cool wintery mix, yet Hot Punk Pink, Fireball Orange and Big Bird Yellow would make a fun summer design. Each of the colors have fabulously fun names, so you can even give your finished creation a professional name like True Blood Red Knit Hat; show it off with confidence.
This yarn is great for those just learning how to knit or how to crochet; with the bulkiness you can easily work up a project in a short period of time. From the sheer softness to the thick strands you won't want to miss out on this yarn. Perfect for winter, Crazy Sexy Wool is a must-try.
Make this knit pattern with Crazy Sexy Wool:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
We know what you're thinking: how could such an easy knit scarf pattern look so elegant? That's because with simplicity, you get to… Continue reading: "Charismatic Knit Scarf Pattern"
- Enter to win Caron Simply Soft Yarn to make the Mood Scarf!
- Chance to Win a Bernat Velvet Yarn!
- The Best Darn Yarn Tenders aka Yarn Bras
- Enter for a chance to win Burly Spun Yarn!
- Martha Stewart Crafts Knit & Weave Loom Kit
- Enter to win Red Heart Buttercup Yarn
- Win James C. Brett Marble Chunky Yarn!
- Chance to win Willow & Lark Woodland Yarn!
- Chance to win Brown Sheep Synchrony Yarn!
- Chance to win Expression Fiber Arts Alpaca Silk DK Yarn!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 30 Easy Knit Sweater Patterns for Beginners
- Biscotte Yarns
- How to Knit Flowers: 39 Easy Knitting Patterns
- Salt And Pepper Cardigan
- 30 Merino Yarn Patterns to Knit
- Blanket Cardigan Knitting Pattern
- Dasha Baby Blanket
- Bert Baby Blanket
- Lake Isle Wrap
- 24 Bamboo Yarn Patterns to Knit
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You