Crazy Sexy Wool Yarn Review
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Super chunky, warm and oh, so beautiful are three ways to describe Crazy Sexy Wool from Wool and the Gang. The chunky yarn comes in 87 yards in a big, tightly-packed ball ready for you to knit or crochet something with it.
When you first see the name Crazy Sexy Wool you might question where such a name came from, but it's absolutely perfect. This yarn is 100% Peruvian wool that is soft, chunky and crazy-easy to work with. As you might guess, this yarn is manufactured in Peru and is premium end wool that you have to get your hands on. You can make just about anything using this bulky yarn from knit hats to crochet leg warmers and even a cute bag or purse. Having multiple skeins of Crazy Sexy Wool will allow you to work up a beautiful afghan that you'll treasure for years to come.
With over 30 amazing colors to choose from, you can easily mix and match for the perfect color combo. Ultra Violet, Magic Mint and Ivory White would make a cool wintery mix, yet Hot Punk Pink, Fireball Orange and Big Bird Yellow would make a fun summer design. Each of the colors have fabulously fun names, so you can even give your finished creation a professional name like True Blood Red Knit Hat; show it off with confidence.
This yarn is great for those just learning how to knit or how to crochet; with the bulkiness you can easily work up a project in a short period of time. From the sheer softness to the thick strands you won't want to miss out on this yarn. Perfect for winter, Crazy Sexy Wool is a must-try.
Make this knit pattern with Crazy Sexy Wool:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This knit slipper pattern is so cozy and colorful. Using bright rainbow yarn, this free knitting pattern will teach you how to knit… Continue reading: "Rainbow Striped Knit Slipper Pattern"
- Win James C. Brett Marble Chunky Yarn!
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Darn Good Yarn Herbal Dyed Yarn!
- Win Purl Soho Mulberry Merino Yarn!
- Thin Organic Cotton
- Martha Stewart Crafts Knit & Weave Loom Kit
- Enter to Win an Amazing Knitting Loom Set!
- Win a Martina Cardigan Knitting Kit!
- Chance to win a Leather Project Bag!
- Chance to win Scarfie Yarn!
- Enter to win The Baby Wool Yarn!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Buffalo Plaid Winter Hat
- Ombre Double Brim Beanie
- Beginner Fall Shawl
- Simple Fair Isle Hat Pattern (Baby)
- How to Cable Without a Cable Needle
- Sunflower Swirls Shawl
- Diagonal Sand Stitch Pillow
- Fuzzy Earwarmers
- Cute Bow Garter Stitch Headband
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You