- see all comments
"I am having trouble too. Did you get an answer?"
"I am having the same problem. Did you get an answer?"
"The notated gauge on this page is wrong, the correct gauge is stated in the pattern as 22 sts = 4' with dk yarn."
Crazy Sexy Wool Yarn Review
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Click here to view your Knitting Patterns.
Crazy Sexy Wool Yarn Review
Gifted by: Wool and the Gang
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeKnitting.com
Super chunky, warm and oh, so beautiful are three ways to describe Crazy Sexy Wool from Wool and the Gang. The chunky yarn comes in 87 yards in a big, tightly-packed ball ready for you to knit or crochet something with it.
When you first see the name Crazy Sexy Wool you might question where such a name came from, but it's absolutely perfect. This yarn is 100% Peruvian wool that is soft, chunky and crazy-easy to work with. As you might guess, this yarn is manufactured in Peru and is premium end wool that you have to get your hands on. You can make just about anything using this bulky yarn from knit hats to crochet leg warmers and even a cute bag or purse. Having multiple skeins of Crazy Sexy Wool will allow you to work up a beautiful afghan that you'll treasure for years to come.
With over 30 amazing colors to choose from, you can easily mix and match for the perfect color combo. Ultra Violet, Magic Mint and Ivory White would make a cool wintery mix, yet Hot Punk Pink, Fireball Orange and Big Bird Yellow would make a fun summer design. Each of the colors have fabulously fun names, so you can even give your finished creation a professional name like True Blood Red Knit Hat; show it off with confidence.
This yarn is great for those just learning how to knit or how to crochet; with the bulkiness you can easily work up a project in a short period of time. From the sheer softness to the thick strands you won't want to miss out on this yarn. Perfect for winter, Crazy Sexy Wool is a must-try.
Make this knit pattern with Crazy Sexy Wool:
Read NextBoye Round Loom Set
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Bunny and Bear Knit Toy
Who says you always have to knit baby booties and baby blankets for baby showers? Have a little fun with your next "expecting-mother"… Continue reading: "Bunny and Bear Knit Toy"
- Enter to Win an Amazing Knitting Loom Set!
- Enter to win Premier's Downton Abbey Yarn Collection!
- Enter to win Caron Simply Soft Yarn to make the Mood Scarf!
- Chance to win Fair Isle Liberty Yarn!
- Chance to win the Knit & Stitch Creative Collection!
- Enter to win Crazy Sexy Wool Yarn!
- Enter to win the Boye Long Loom Set!
- Win James C. Brett Marble Chunky Yarn!
- Martha Stewart Crafts Knit & Weave Loom Kit
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Paintbox Yarn Cotton DK Yarn!
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Spider Fingerless Gloves
- Waffle Stitch Kitchen Towel
- Free Knitting Pattern - Minimalist Round Toe Slippers
- Vertical Stripe Toque, Touque, Or Beanie Hat
- Turban Hat For Beginners
- Double Moss Stitch Dishcloth
- Easy Dishcloth
- Trento Fingerless Gloves
- Two Needles Classic Beret
- All Too Well Scarf Pattern
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You