Boye Long Loom Set
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Knitting hasn't always been one of my specialties, but I've grown to love it and I'm glad I've discovered it. As all knitters know, it's very easy to fall in love with such a passionate skill. However, whenever I see the word loom, I instantly freeze up. For some reason, I've always been intimidated be a knitting loom, until recently. With the Boye Long Loom Set, I now have the ability to work up many neat projects.
Simplicity is constantly coming out with neat items, but I'm super excited about the Long Loom Set. In it comes 4 plastic looms in the following sizes: 8 3/4 inches, 13 inches, 17 inches and 21.5 inches. The set also comes with 1 hook, 1 needle and instructions; you can make knit bags, knit baby blankets, knit scarves and so much more. There is a pattern for a basic scarf with fringe included in the set to get you started.
What I like most about this loom is that there are 3 easy ways to knit; you can knit flat, double and circular, so you can find what is easiest for you. The pegs are removable and the loom opens up in 2 pieces which is a nice feature if you want to panel knit, as well as move a larger ball of yarn inside and outside. The overall texture of the loom is nice and smooth because of the plastic material.
The Long Loom Set is great to use when you need to work up a quick project; you can easily whip up a couple scarves in just a few hours. There's no need to be intimated anymore with a great product like this one.
Read NextZippy Loom
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Zippy Loom
- Win James C. Brett Marble Chunky Yarn!
- Win Purl Soho Mulberry Merino Yarn!
- Enter to Win an Amazing Knitting Loom Set!
- Chance to Win a Ginger Interchangeable Circular Needle Set!
- Chance to Win a Knitter's Pride Smart Stix Set!
- Chance to Win a 3-Skein Bernat Prize Pack!
- Enter to win The Baby Wool Yarn!
- Chance to win Caron One Pound Yarn!
- Chance to win Nomad Sock Yarn!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Knit Baby Cardigan
- Stars On The Beach Shawlette
- Weaved Messy Bun Hat
- Dahlia Beanie
- Mermaid Bulky Knit Beanie
- Little Lamb Lovey Pattern
- Bluecuff Knitted Slippers
- Mosaic Tiles Hat
- Cancun Top - My Version
- Christmas Santa Ear Flaps Hat Toque
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You