Cotton Fine Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Cotton Fine Yarn
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeKnitting.com
From crocheting for many years you can easily fall in love with certain yarns. However, sometimes it gets a bit tiring working with the same yarns over and over. Finding a new fiber or yarn line by your favorite company can be really exciting. A fun yarn to work with on those spring projects is Cotton Fine from Brown Sheep Company.
Cotton Fine is 80% cotton and 20% merino wool with approximately 215 yards per skein. Available in 60 colors like Cotton Ball, Barn Red, Tea Rose, Sunkissed Apricot, Gold Dust, Caribbean Sea Cherry Moon, October Leaf and so many more, you're sure to find the perfect color combination for your next project.
Whether you want to crochet something small like a crocheted dishcloth or some socks, or you'd like to work up something bigger like a sweater or crochet shawl, Cotton Fine has a wonderful handle. Mix and match all the fabulous colors, make yourself a wearable as well as that mini-me in your life, make a baby blanket, or design something brand new. The cotton material will make your item cooler, but the wool will give it more resilience.
To keep your crochet project in its best form you'll want to hand wash it by hand in cool water with Brown's Top of the Lamb Shampoo and a half cup of vinegar. After you rinse you'll want to roll gently in a towel to remove any leftover water; do NOT wring or twist your item, then lay flat to dry. You can use a cool iron if desired or simply take it to the dry cleaner.
The next time you're looking for a soft yarn to work with then try Brown Sheep's Cotton Fine Yarn. You won't be disappointed at how nicely your project works up.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you love bold patterns and colors, then this Midas Touch Golden Cables Shawl should be right up your alley. Between the bold and… Continue reading: "Midas Touch Golden Cables Shawl"
- Chance to win Lace Weight Silk Cloud Sparkle Yarn!
- Enter to win The Baby Wool Yarn!
- Win Red Heart Scrubby Yarn!
- Chance to Win a Anne Geddes Baby Yarn and Learn to Mini Loom Kit!
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Sparkle DK Yarn!
- Martha Stewart Crafts Knit & Weave Loom Kit
- Win James C. Brett Marble Chunky Yarn!
- Enter to Win an Amazing Knitting Loom Set!
- Chance to win Scarfie Yarn!
- Enter to win Resilient Superwash Merino Sock!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Valentines Wavy Scarf
- Wave Of Light Baby Bonnets
- Bibi Baby Bonnet
- Ginger Interchangeable Circular Needle Set
- What Can I Knit With 400 Yards of Yarn?
- Braided Bridge Cable Scarf
- Aspen Mountain Throw Blanket
- Bobble And Ribs Coffee Coat
- 36 200-Yard Knitting Patterns
- Crayon Box Sampler Afghan
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You