Premier Couture Jazz Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Premier Couture Jazz Yarn
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeKnitting.com
If you've read any of my reviews in the past (which I hope you have), you would know that I absolutely love working with chunky yarn. Crocheting already allows me to work up projects quickly, compared to knitting, but with chunky yarn I can fly through anything. Premier's Couture Jazz yarn is just that type of yarn that I love.
Couture Jazz is a fine, brushed acrylic yarn that can be worked with a size U hook or size 50 knitting needles. This is a super bulky weight yarn that you can also arm knit or arm crochet with and complete a project in no time.
Not only does the thickness of this yarn make me super happy, but it's ultra-soft, too, so you can make a fluffy blanket or sweater to curl up in next to the fire. A crocheted cowl used to take me about an hour to make, but with this yarn it only takes 15 minutes! Can you imagine how many cowls you can make in a short period of time? This yarn is great for quick charity projects or gifting in bulk.
Caring for this type of yarn is important to maintain its shape and fluffiness; you need to hand wash your items in cold water and lay flat to dry. If you tumble dry, your items may get ruined and we don't want that to happen.
Couture Jazz comes in over 20 colors including bright, bold shades, pastels and neutrals. Amethyst and Nickel are two of my favorites for this winter season, but Soft Coral is my favorite for summer. Your color varieties are endless with this beautiful yarn.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Chance to win Brown Sheep Synchrony Yarn!
- Enter to Win an Amazing Knitting Loom Set!
- Chance to win Red Heart Super Saver!
- Chance to win Superwash Dewy DK Yarn!
- Chance to win Ribbon XL Yarn!
- Win Purl Soho Mulberry Merino Yarn!
- Chance to Win a Anne Geddes Baby Yarn and Learn to Mini Loom Kit!
- Martha Stewart Crafts Knit & Weave Loom Kit
- Enter to win Caron Simply Soft Yarn to make the Mood Scarf!
- Chance to win Paintbox Yarns Baby DK Yarn!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 30 Merino Yarn Patterns to Knit
- Blanket Cardigan Knitting Pattern
- Dasha Baby Blanket
- Bert Baby Blanket
- Lake Isle Wrap
- 24 Bamboo Yarn Patterns to Knit
- Lace Head Scarf Knitting Pattern
- Candy Bud Scarf
- Slouchy Knit Tote Bag
- Polyantha Rose Garden Shawl
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You