8 Designs for Knitting: Free Patterns for Beginners and Easy Knitting Stashbusters
How to Felt Wool in a Washer and Dryer
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Most of us have a memory of shrinking a wool garment accidentally while doing laundry. If youve done that, congratulations! Youve already knitfelted, or fulled, your first project. This photo tutorial will show you how to felt your wool crochet or knit projects (on purpose) in the washer and dryer."
Gauge0 stitches, 0 rows, 0 inches.
- A wool crochet or knit project.
- Lingerie bag.
- Denim jeans.
- Washer and dryer.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Free Online Knitting Class (Knitting Class: Part 1)
- How to Knit a Hat
- How to Save Money Buying Yarn
- Condo Knitting 101
- How Many Stitches to Cast On for a Hat
- Knitting for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- How to Cast On (Knitting Class: Part 2)
- Easy Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- Knitting Resources
- The 5 Knitting Styles (And How to Knit Them)
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Gentle Swells
- Easy To Knit Slippers
- What Can I Knit With 500 Yards of Yarn?
- Cable Knit Slippers For Childen And Adults
- Cool Stripes Hat
- A Message from The Editors of AllFreeKnitting
- Happy Wedding Shawlette
- Dina Baby Blanket
- Rameez Baby Blanket
- Saleha Convertible Gloves
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You