8 Designs for Knitting: Free Patterns for Beginners and Easy Knitting Stashbusters
How To Pick Up Stitches
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"There are so many reasons you might want to “pick up” stitches in knitting. If you’re making the Anthology Blanket, you may need to pick up stitches on the outer edges of the blanket to add borders, but if you’re making a sweater, you may need to pick up stitches along the neckline to “clean up” the edges and add some embellishment. In this photo tutorial, I’m show you two variations for picking up stitches."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This Apricot Cocoa Striped Scarf Pattern has tons of personality and is long enough to get lost in. With 4 lovely accent colors, the… Continue reading: "Apricot Cocoa Striped Scarf Patternvideocam"
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You