8 Designs for Knitting: Free Patterns for Beginners and Easy Knitting Stashbusters
How To Pick Up Stitches
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"There are so many reasons you might want to “pick up” stitches in knitting. If you’re making the Anthology Blanket, you may need to pick up stitches on the outer edges of the blanket to add borders, but if you’re making a sweater, you may need to pick up stitches along the neckline to “clean up” the edges and add some embellishment. In this photo tutorial, I’m show you two variations for picking up stitches."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 6 Stretchy Cast On Methods
- Suspended Bind Off Tutorial
- How to Knit a Hat
- 6 Bind Off Methods
- How Many Stitches to Cast On for a Hat
- Free Online Knitting Class (Knitting Class: Part 1)
- The 5 Knitting Styles (And How to Knit Them)
- Knitting Stitches Library
- Knitting for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- Condo Knitting
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You