Strikke Cocoon Cardigan
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"The Strikke Cocoon Cardigan is the much-requested knit version of the Hygge Cocoon Cardigan crochet pattern! Featuring a similarly easy, over-size fit, and a shorter version of the cozy ribbed sleeves, it’s made with Red Heart Hygge yarn, and it’s a free knit pattern on Moogly! Because of the oversized fit of the Strikke Cocoon Cardigan, only 2 sizes are needed to fit most adults: Misses and Plus. The simple stitches let the yarn be the star of the show, and the simple construction allows you to add whatever length sleeve you desire, and customize as much as you like!"
Knitting Needle Size10.5 or 6.5 mm
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Sunset Blanket
- Brown Sheep Lanaloft Yarn
- Extended Triangle Wrap
- Sophia's Knit Blanket
- Easy Knit Scarf
- Gentle Swells
- Easy To Knit Slippers
- What Can I Knit With 500 Yards of Yarn?
- Cable Knit Slippers For Childen And Adults
- Cool Stripes Hat
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You