This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
The Best of the Midwest Stitches Fashion Show: 7 New Inspiring Free Shawl Patterns, Knit Tops & More
Summer Breeze Top
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Knit this top that is versatile to wear - with leggings or jeans, over a sleeveless dress, or over a long sleeved top to wear into cooler weather. This versatile top is simple in construction, but not on style. The clean elements of the design in this pattern will make this top quickly become a staple garment in your wardrobe. A YouTube video showing cast on, short rows, cast off, crochet edging and alternatives, and more information about the construction help you through this pattern without guesswork. Cotton Fair - 3.5oz/100g - 317 yd/290 m - 52% Cotton/48%Acrylic - Category 2 Fine Yarn - 3 (3, 4, 4) 4, 5 (5, 5 ,5) skeins Knitting Needles Size 7 (4.5mm) Crochet Hook G (4 ¼ mm) (optional for edging) Sizes: XS (S, M, L) XL, 2X (3X, 4X, 5X) (model in images has 35” bust and wearing a size M) Finished garment bust circumference: 39 (41 ¾, 45 ¼, 48 ¾) 52 ⅛, 57 (61 ¼, 66, 71) inches Finished garment length: 24 (24 ½, 24 ¾, 25) 25 ½, 25 ½ (25 ¾, 26 ½ , 26 ½) inches Gauge: 4” x 4” = 23 sts x 29 rows stockinette"
Knitting Needle Size7 or 4.5 mm
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
- Premier Cotton Fair
Read NextAnna Crop Top
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You