This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
The Best of the Midwest Stitches Fashion Show: 7 New Inspiring Free Shawl Patterns, Knit Tops & More
Cancun Top - My Version
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This is a modified version of Erin Kate Archer’s Cancun Lace Boxy Top. Presenting you with it gives me the occasion to show you another side to being a good designer: being able to recognize beauty when and where we see it and being able to credit for it accordingly, This ability is a great skill nowadays and allows a designer to be inspired by everything without the need for a war for supremacy. Also recognizing someone else did a good job in designing something allow us to bond one another and form long lasting and mutually enriching friendships."
Knitting Needle Size5 or 3.75 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
- cotton light Drops
Read NextIndian Summer Knitted Top
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Knit Baby Cardigan
- Stars On The Beach Shawlette
- Weaved Messy Bun Hat
- Dahlia Beanie
- Mermaid Bulky Knit Beanie
- Little Lamb Lovey Pattern
- Bluecuff Knitted Slippers
- Mosaic Tiles Hat
- Cancun Top - My Version
- Christmas Santa Ear Flaps Hat Toque
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You