We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"It doesn’t get a whole lot easier than this pattern for knitting a shirt. The entire top is done with the beginner knit stitch and it’s worked flat. I love that simply by using large needles with skinny yarn you can get a nice, open meshy look. It’s so easy and it creates a drapey, comfortable fabric. The bottom has some very simple increases, giving the top a flute like shape and making it wider at the hips."
Knitting Needle Size17 or 12.75 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Knitting for Charity: 31 Free Hat Patterns
- How to Knit the Feather and Fan Stitch
- 36 Free Knit Mitten Patterns
- 19 Easy Hat Knitting Patterns
- Slipped Stitch Studios
- Kristina Kittelson
- How to Knit a Hat
- Go Crafty Travel Case
- Feminine Knit Slipper Pattern
- Knitted House Slippers for Him
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You