This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This is the Windmill T-shirt. It gets its name from the windmill lace stitch at the bottom of the tee. The top is an A-line t-shirt that tucks in at the waist and is cropped to wear with high waisted jeans or over a skirt. The pattern is written for 6 sizes, S-3XL, with Top has 8”-11” positive ease built into the pattern. It is easy to modify to make into more of a tunic top instead of a crop top as well. Sample is knit in Paintbox Yarns Cotton DK which is a DK weight 3 yarn. I picked cotton to make my top because I plan to wear it all summer long. But, if you want to make this top more of a cute short sleeves sweater, feel free to knit it in a yarn that is much warmer."
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Read NextIndian Summer Knitted Top
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Knit Baby Cardigan
- Stars On The Beach Shawlette
- Weaved Messy Bun Hat
- Dahlia Beanie
- Mermaid Bulky Knit Beanie
- Little Lamb Lovey Pattern
- Bluecuff Knitted Slippers
- Mosaic Tiles Hat
- Cancun Top - My Version
- Christmas Santa Ear Flaps Hat Toque
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You