We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This is the Windmill T-shirt. It gets its name from the windmill lace stitch at the bottom of the tee. The top is an A-line t-shirt that tucks in at the waist and is cropped to wear with high waisted jeans or over a skirt. The pattern is written for 6 sizes, S-3XL, with Top has 8”-11” positive ease built into the pattern. It is easy to modify to make into more of a tunic top instead of a crop top as well. Sample is knit in Paintbox Yarns Cotton DK which is a DK weight 3 yarn. I picked cotton to make my top because I plan to wear it all summer long. But, if you want to make this top more of a cute short sleeves sweater, feel free to knit it in a yarn that is much warmer."
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The Beginner Snood Knit Pattern might be one of the most versatile pieces you ever make. This free knit snood pattern is essentially a… Continue reading: "Beginner Snood Knit Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Guelder-rose Knit Stitch
- Iced Coffee Cozy
- Pint Size Ice Cream Cozy
- 7 Super Bulky Yarn Sweater Patterns: 18 Month Old
- Peek-a-Boo Knit Baby Hoodie
- Fairy Tale Baby Cardigan
- Honey Chocolate Cowl
- Senna Summer Sweater Knitting Pattern
- 56 Baby Girl Knitting Patterns
- What Does the Fox Say? 14 Free Fox Patterns to Knit
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You