The Best of the Midwest Stitches Fashion Show: 7 New Inspiring Free Shawl Patterns, Knit Tops & More
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This is the Windmill T-shirt. It gets its name from the windmill lace stitch at the bottom of the tee. The top is an A-line t-shirt that tucks in at the waist and is cropped to wear with high waisted jeans or over a skirt. The pattern is written for 6 sizes, S-3XL, with Top has 8”-11” positive ease built into the pattern. It is easy to modify to make into more of a tunic top instead of a crop top as well. Sample is knit in Paintbox Yarns Cotton DK which is a DK weight 3 yarn. I picked cotton to make my top because I plan to wear it all summer long. But, if you want to make this top more of a cute short sleeves sweater, feel free to knit it in a yarn that is much warmer."
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You