This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
The Best of the Midwest Stitches Fashion Show: 7 New Inspiring Free Shawl Patterns, Knit Tops & More
Tiny Waves Shawl
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Hello knitters! Most general knitting patterns have right side rows where the pattern is worked, and wrong side rows that are simply done by just knitting or purling all the stitches. However, for the pattern that I've challenged myself to do this time, it has its pattern worked on both sides, and I've been trying to adapt it to a one side inclined shawl for more than a year now and I've finally succeeded . For this project, I've chosen another Japanese yarn that has a pseudo mohair texture. What encouraged me to pick it for making this shawl is that this particular pattern contains big eyelets, so the mohair covers them. The beautiful sequence of changing colors gives this shawl a soft and cozy look and feel. So start knitting and get yourself a very unique shawl by just repeating this simple twelve-rows pattern, and you will be done in no time."
Knitting Needle Size10.5 or 6.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Read NextCeltic Cables Wrap
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You