Kitty Egg Warmers
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Use up your yarn leftovers to brighten up your breakfast table with these make cute little egg warmers. These egg warmers are knitted completely in garter stitch with a few short rows for shaping and an embroidered face. A small project such as this is also great for learning a new technique like short rows. provisional cast on or grafting in garter stitch. The pattern is available in written form as well as in a chart."
Knitting Needle Size2 or 2.75 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Do you ever have those days where you just want to laze around the house in your comfiest clothes? All you're missing is this Lazy Day… Continue reading: "Lazy Day Striped Pullover Pattern"
- Double Seed Stitch Coffee Cozy
- Beginner Tea Cozy Knitting Pattern
- Linen Stitch Hand Towels
- Simple Mitered Coaster
- Apple of My Eye Dishcloth
- 31 Kitchen Knitting Patterns: Free Knit Dishcloth Patterns and More
- Sugar'n Cream Stripes Placemat
- American Star Coaster
- Mod Knit Coasters
- DIY Trivet Finger Knitting Pattern
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You