Turtle Coaster Knitting Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"What better way to celebrate the coming summer than to have this adorable little guy sitting below your ice cold drinks!? Quick and fun to work up, this turtle coaster will add a little cheer to any table!"
Knitting Needle Size6 or 4 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
- Yarn: Approximately 25 yards (15 Color 1, 10 Color 2) of DK (3) yarn
Knitting Needles: Size 4.0mm (US 6) Double Pointed Needles (or use the Magic Loop Method) & Straight Needles (or use your DPNs as Straight Needles)
- Yarn or Tapestry Needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Captain America Placemat
- Beginner Tea Cozy Knitting Pattern
- Cookout Crafts: 30 Knit Dishcloth Patterns and More
- 31 Kitchen Knitting Patterns: Free Knit Dishcloth Patterns and More
- Sugar'n Cream Stripes Placemat
- Mod Knit Coasters
- Double Seed Stitch Coffee Cozy
- Blue Blocks Placemat
- 3 Last Minute Dishcloths
- Linen Stitch Hand Towels
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You