8 Designs for Knitting: Free Patterns for Beginners and Easy Knitting Stashbusters
Easy Knit Arm Warmers
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This easy knitting pattern makes a cute pair of arm or wrist warmers with an elegant and classic style. Perfect for a quick, fun project, and great for gift-giving! This pattern includes directions to make them in the round, on double point needles, or work them flat on single point needles."
Knitting Needle Size7 or 4.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Gauge0 stitches, 0 rows, 0 inches.
- Worsted Weight Yarn
- US 7 Straight Knitting Needles (if you choose to work them flat and seam them together)
- US 7 Double Point Knitting Needles (if you choose to work them in the round)
- Tapestry/Yarn Needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The name says it all when it comes to these Unbelievably Easy Cabled Ear Warmers. Cabling is one of the easiest things you can do in… Continue reading: "Unbelievably Easy Cabled Ear Warmers"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Mermaid/crocodile Stitch
- Sunny Slouchy Beanie
- Cable Cowl In Gradient Color
- Double Brim Santa Hat
- Adult & Child Knitted Slippers…with Bows!!
- What is the Best Yarn for Scarves?
- Scalloped Chocolate Hat
- How To Knit Free Boho Coasters (mug Rugs)
- Adult Bootie Slippers
- How to Knit the Double Woven Stitch
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You