8 Designs for Knitting: Free Patterns for Beginners and Easy Knitting Stashbusters
Game of Thrones Fingerless Gloves
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
These lovely Game of Thrones Gloves are designed and inspired by the beautiful Causeway Coast in Northern Ireland, where Game of Thrones was filmed and the designer herself resides. The gorgeous fading of the pink and green gives these gloves a beautiful, iridescent feel, and the green trim on the opening is completely medieval. Free knitting patterns inspired by a book or movie are always unique, so by making these fingerless gloves, you're not just letting your fandom flag fly, but you're creating a truly inimitable look.
Knitting Needle Size6 or 4 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Gauge4 stitches, 4 rows, 1 inches. Garter Stitch
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Aspen Mountain Throw Blanket
- Bobble And Ribs Coffee Coat
- 36 200-Yard Knitting Patterns
- Crayon Box Sampler Afghan
- Brendan Woods Sweater
- Baby Archie Bear Hat
- All About Hearts Scarf
- Velvety Soft Knit Sweater Pattern
- Broken Stripes Hat
- Sweet Knit Slipper Socks
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You